Jimmy w/ Puff Daddy

Darth Zoso

What are your thoughts? As for me, I cringe when watching the video and live performance of the song they worked on for the Godzilla Soundtrack.

Did you see the SNL live version? Not bad. I am not a fan of the puff do0ody, but he was very respectful of Jimmy and Jimmy was happy to do it.

Jimmy agreed to this collaboration primarily for three reasons. First and foremost, for his

young son, who could then go to school and tell his school chums "that's my Dad". They don't know Led Zeppelin but they know Puff Daddy. Second, the technical challenge of

recording at CTS in London while Puff Daddy laid down vocals in Los Angeles. Third, to

cross-promote the Walking Into Clarksdale tour.

What are your thoughts? As for me, I cringe when watching the video and live performance of the song they worked on for the Godzilla Soundtrack.

The first time I heard this, I was driving in the car with my dad. I had only had my license for a short period of time, but I damn near drove off the road. At first I thought they were playing Kashmir, which would have been cool for that station. Then Puff Crappy started rapping and I nearly went into a tree.

Jimmy lost sooooooooo many cool points doing that. He couldn't possibly have needed the money. Either that or he was doing it to keep Crappy from stealing the sample and using it anyway. Either way, it's shit. Pure, unadulterated horseshit.

Jimmy lost sooooooooo many cool points doing that. He couldn't possibly have needed the money. Either that or he was doing it to keep Crappy from stealing the sample and using it anyway. Either way, it's shit. Pure, unadulterated horseshit.

Do you read previous posts in a thread before responding?

Anyway, your entitled to your opinion.

I must be among the minority because I love "Come With Me" with Puff Daddy featuring JP.

If you listen to the track, the musical portion is pure Zeppelin, not compromised in the least. I think I read that is Bonzo's drum track on the song.

I happen to think Puffy brings an edge to the song.

I don't like the performance on SNL, but I do love the video and the audio track.

I don't like the performance on SNL, but I do love the video and the audio track.

Reportedly, Jimmy intended to jam with Puff Daddy at his Wembley Stadium gig

on April 2, 2000, but Puff cancelled the gig the same day as a result of legal

troubles back in the states.

Perhaps the person was joking that in order to want to work with Puff Crappy, Page would have to be stoned.

Quit being so damn serious. BTW, aren't you the same person who using a different name on the old board wanted people to be trampled to death outside the O2? Speaking of "you really ought to know better."

The first time I heard this, I was driving in the car with my dad. I had only had my license for a short period of time, but I damn near drove off the road. At first I thought they were playing Kashmir, which would have been cool for that station. Then Puff Crappy started rapping and I nearly went into a tree.

Archived