What's Everyone Listening To?

Jahfin

Didn't the Grateful Dead cease to exist as of Garcia's passing back in '95?

In the player today:

60558769.jpg

Absolutely, 100 % correct. The Taper's Section is archival live material that's put up once a week that may be previously released or not.

Bob Dylan album "Oh Mercy", my favourite album from a solo artist.The atmosphere is of the album is really amazing.

I especially recommend this song: Most Of The Time, which is, to me, the best on this album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgkkNOctW3A

Tis indeed a great album and that too, is my favorite song off it :D

Broke Down Love - Craig Erikson Project

I listened to Scott Matthews a lot since I got his new album. He is one proof that there are true talents out there these days.

And his first album is wonderful, too.

Scott Matthews- Dream Song

I need to get his new album but I absolutely LOVED his first one and still listen to it a lot. I saw him live opening for Robert last year (well part of the show). I hope he tours stateside at some point. He's a great songwriter.

I need to get his new album but I absolutely LOVED his first one and still listen to it a lot. I saw him live opening for Robert last year (well part of the show). I hope he tours stateside at some point. He's a great songwriter.

Eric Clapton- 461 Ocean Boulevard