Starting time for Bands

the doors open at 6:30pm

So what time do reckon queuing for at the doors ? mad rush for the front (standing tickets) ?

My wife is fairly small so I'm not sure about getting her squashed or not being able to see much - but I'd like to be at the front

It's a bit depressing that they're starting so late, with that many support acts on before Zep. The other thread quotes Harvey Goldsmith saying, show starts 7pm and ends 11pm! Just hope the other lot all come on stage together, sing Let It Be or Give Peace A Chance or something and then, er, depart. Sharpish.

I mean, good cause and all that, and thanks for giving your time... but. Hint hint.

It's a bit depressing that they're starting so late, with that many support acts on before Zep. The other thread quotes Harvey Goldsmith saying, show starts 7pm and ends 11pm! Just hope the other lot all come on stage together, sing Let It Be or Give Peace A Chance or something and then, er, depart. Sharpish.

I mean, good cause and all that, and thanks for giving your time... but. Hint hint.

Well, if LZ is playing for 2 hours, figure they'll take the stage around 9. And if the gates open at 6:30 & the shows starts promptly at 7, I guess you figure the supporting acts may have perhaps 45 minutes to an hour each.

So what time do reckon queuing for at the doors ? mad rush for the front (standing tickets) ?

My wife is fairly small so I'm not sure about getting her squashed or not being able to see much - but I'd like to be at the front

I would advise to get there as early as possible so you can get the best possible space. :)

I would advise to get there as early as possible so you can get the best possible space. :)

An interview with Paul Rodgers (who was recently added to the supporting acts) had him stating that he would do two songs - an acoustic from the early Bad Company Days and "All Right Now". Hopefully the other support acts follow suit and leave the rest of the time for Zep and 4 or 5 encores!

Archived