Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
overthehillsandfaraway

Horse Racing Thread

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

I won the $2 sweep at work for the cup. $19 😅

I had the number 23 and the 23-9-17 Trifecta.  Picked up $546.  But congrats

Damn Reggie?  What happened to you?  You know I hit that big race down under.  I love Australia racing.  Big fields, on turf and distance which eliminates any post problems

On 11/7/2018 at 4:14 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I gave you the winner and the bloody exacta Reggie.  I had the trifecta and I only used 1 horse for third.  17.  I should have bet a dollar on the tri and  the super. I swear I was going to put Finche 4th as I feed Finch's every day.  As for the first two, I handicapped them.  The 23 ran them down like they were standing still.  What a race.  I love Melbourne!!!!!!!!   I am $546 richer

Oh Reggie!!!!  Reggie?  Where art thou?😀🏇

Nice work!

I looked at 23 but it was hard to pick it when horses don't have much if any, form on Australian courses.

I gave you second and third. You're welcome!

The trifecta paid 2.5k here.

21 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Nice work!

I looked at 23 but it was hard to pick it when horses don't have much if any, form on Australian courses.

I gave you second and third. You're welcome!

The trifecta paid 2.5k here.

I put the bets in before I even saw your opinions.  The 9 horse was one of 5 I put underneath in exactas.  Where the hell have you been?  I was looking to your reaction?  I watched it live.  Late at night here.   In a race that long the post means nothing too.  Great race by that horse.  So I wish I had bet more on him to win.  But hitting the trifecta was nice.  I love Australia racing.  Big fields, on grass and mostly long routes.