What is the meaning of life? (Not the film)

Bonham

42. (If you don't get it, read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.) You will also need a bath towel.

On a more serious note, I don't know. For me, as of now anyway, it's to achieve what you want, and to be as happy as possible with what you have.

Hello, guys.

Because I am only God-like, I don't have the answers an actual god would have. So can you help me figure out the mystery that is 'life'?

:P

What's the meaning of life?

Answer: Live. You need to know very well how... Some people say that life is hard or horrible, and I say that life is great and the people (when I say "people" I mean all that kind of person who are realy stupid and don't have anything to do in life) is horrible.

Fortunetly is bigger the grup of people who can think about it (live), and find the way to be happy.

42. (If you don't get it, read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.) You will also need a bath towel.

On a more serious note, I don't know. For me, as of now anyway, it's to achieve what you want, and to be as happy as possible with what you have.

That pretty much sums it up for me too. Live each day as if it was your last and don't be affraid of failure. It's all part of our learning experience and, it teaches us well

toes in the sand, stretching out getting a tan.

the ocean rolling down in front, peace of mind to be blunt.

Man you got that right I forgot all about that, does it still exist? :'(

Archived