We All Love And Adore It.

Jimmy's A Legend

He is really cute in any age.

My most favorite Jimmy is Knebworth era! :wub:

Oh Knebworth! There was a time when I couldn't watch the concert on DvD because I hated Jimmy's outfit and all. But one time I dared watching it and - BANG! I fell in love even more than before! It's so much fun to see him smiling and joking all the time...my friend thought it was odd to love a 36years old heroin addicted, but hell, who couln't love him then!?

Oh Knebworth! There was a time when I couldn't watch the concert on DvD because I hated Jimmy's outfit and all. But one time I dared watching it and - BANG! I fell in love even more than before! It's so much fun to see him smiling and joking all the time...my friend thought it was odd to love a 36years old heroin addicted, but hell, who couln't love him then!?

I love all of Jimmy at this time. :D

Because he looks like matured and an attractive adult man than before.

Anyway, he looked very happy in those days.

I had read in newspaper that he went to trip to Ibiza island with his family after the recording of In Though The Out Door.

I love all of Jimmy at this time. :D

Because he looks like matured and an attractive adult man than before.

Like a fine wine he's getting better with age... ;) and ...

well, I just never get tired of posting recent pictures of a Happy & Smiling Jimmy!

torronto-oldbuckey-edit.jpg

I just love this first picture: the smile, the casualness of his pose sitting there on the ground/grass, his outfit (that black jacket with the washed out jeans and ...the white sneakers!! nice, very nice :wub: ), him holding the cigarette, his long long legs... :rolleyes::D

Where was this taken?

lz01.jpg

And here's another one I believe from the same photo session...

aft_JP_by_Luciano_Viti-08.jpg

torronto-oldbuckey-edit.jpg

Oh this is gorgeous, everything in this picture is perfect :wub:

I just love this first picture: the smile, the casualness of his pose sitting there on the ground/grass, his outfit (that black jacket with the washed out jeans and ...the white sneakers!! nice, very nice :wub: ), him holding the cigarette, his long long legs... :rolleyes::D

Where was this taken?

lz01.jpg

Wow never seen these before :thanku:

And that first picture is so beautiful...yes those legs...that expression on his face...:wub:

Here is one from me, i love this one, such a charming smile :wub:

29mnhxv.jpg

Wow never seen these before :thanku:

And that first picture is so beautiful...yes those legs...that expression on his face...:wub:

Welcome, JAL! yeah, he kinda makes you feel like joining him there on the ground for some playing :P:D

Here is one from me, i love this one, such a charming smile :wub:

29mnhxv.jpg

I just simply adore Jimmy's current happy & smiling look. Such a bellissimo uomo! :wub:

Where was this taken?

lz01.jpg

I have never seen them either. I have no idea where they were taken though.

His smile is so beautiful in this.

jimmypetermakowski.jpg

Welcome, JAL! yeah, he kinda makes you feel like joining him there on the ground for some playing :P:D

I just simply adore Jimmy's current happy & smiling look. Such a bellissimo uomo! :wub:

Oh yeah...now wouldn't that be a treat..lying on the ground next to him, that cheeky smile on his face...sorry am I going too far? :P:bagoverhead:

and yes i love his smile nowerdays...he looks so healthy, and *sigh* perfect :wub:

Found another one :D

iw0rbn.jpg

And I love this one during Knebworth, he is just having so much fun :)

2vb64w7.jpg

Oh yeah...now wouldn't that be a treat..lying on the ground next to him, that cheeky smile on his face...sorry am I going too far? :P:bagoverhead:

oh la la, JAL! :blush:

The game I had in mind to play with Jimmy on the ground was "searching for shamrocks"...

What were you thinking? :D:D;)

2340907200_80bd076805_m.jpg

jpscarfrope.jpg

and that's what happened when I found one and he didn't ! :D

ps. thanks for this, Aen27! Good timing!

The game I had in mind to play with Jimmy on the ground was "searching for shamrocks"...

2340907200_80bd076805_m.jpg

and that's what happened when I found one and he didn't ! :D

ps. thanks for this, Aen27! Good timing!

You're welcome. Your picture reminded me of it.

Oh come on, he's there on the ground, lying infront of you, giving that cheeky-boy-grin and you can only think of searching of shamrocks? :P......Ok no Lucia you've gone far enough now :bagoverhead:

Anyway captured some screenshots of Pagey in an interview.

zn4tfo.jpg

2mrw84j.jpg

2i0865u.jpg

Oh come on, he's there on the ground, lying infront of you, giving that cheeky-boy-grin and you can only think of searching of shamrocks? :P......Ok no Lucia you've gone far enough now :bagoverhead:

zn4tfo.jpg

:lol::lol: JAL/ Lucia!!! I know, shamrocks would be the last thing I would think if I were put in that position :rolleyes: , but ya know, can't tell here my real intentions... :rolleyes: I could get into trouble...hhahaa :D

Hey, I love that picture! mmhhhhh...cheeky grin!

Where was this taken?

lz01.jpg

I love this Wetsern hero Beard (that was the image in my mind...)

But now, here he looks like my guitar teacher. :blink:

Archived