Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

I don't really have any interest in cooking. Just eating. :D I am happy just heating stuff up. I wouldn't be able to make the food better than it's made at my favorite places to eat. And i don't want to be doing something just because women like guys who do it. I would want to do it because i truly want to do it.

I am not interested in volleyball but i like baseball. They have indoor baseball? Do a lot of good looking women play baseball?

Okay, you're starting to sound like my brother....eats fast food or out of a can and bugs me to cook when he has a date coming over to his place :) Go to: www.tcssc.com and look at the list of what is offered. You get exercise and you play against other teams - lots of people aqnd opportunities.

Btw, I played co-ed baseball and it was really fun so was indoor flag football - touched all the time!

Okay, you're starting to sound like my brother....eats fast food or out of a can and bugs me to cook when he has a date coming over to his place :) Go to: www.tcssc.com and look at the list of what is offered. You get exercise and you play against other teams - lots of people aqnd opportunities.

Btw, I played co-ed baseball and it was really fun so was indoor flag football - touched all the time!

Yes, that's what i am like. :D Except i wouldn't even be getting anyone to cook a meal for a girl i was having over. She would be eating either Frozen Pizza, Kraft Dinner, Ravioli, Spaghetti or nothing if she was over at my place.

I will check that site out and see if there is anything interesting. Did a lot of pretty women play the co ed baseball and flag football? did you hook up with any women doing that?

In a nutsehll Spats; you have to appealing to the opposite sex, no matter what you look like...you can be "hottie" and still be useless to most women. Women want/like a guy who is a man (something that is lacking now adays from what I see and hear), looks after himself, can cook, is neat/clean, be charming, well read perhaps, share fairly similair interests, can tend to thier needs - whatever they may be, every woman is different, be honest, caring.....and share a relationship of trust, understanding and love. One standard of sharing their lives together, not two or a double standard.

You can "meet" whoever but if there is no connection, or a woman cannot see you as a good mate, then its over before it starts.

Are you a catch to most women or not?

Maybe some of the women commenting on this thread provide a list of what they look for in a man, give Spats an idea, an International poll of sorts.

Point form is fine :)

I was asked out by a few yes, but I was with someone at the time......and I cried all the way home but took it like a man!

Kidding; I didn't cry, I just went home.

You were asked out by a few??? :o Damn, maybe i should check it out.

In a nutsehll Spats; you have to appealing to the opposite sex, no matter what you look like...you can be "hottie" and still be useless to most women. Women want/like a guy who is a man (something that is lacking now adays from what I see and hear), looks after himself, can cook, is neat/clean, be charming, well read perhaps, share fairly similair interests, can tend to thier needs - whatever they may be, every woman is different, be honest, caring.....and share a relationship of trust, understanding and love. One standard of sharing their lives together, not two or a double standard.

You can "meet" whoever but if there is no connection, or a woman cannot see you as a good mate, then its over before it starts.

Are you a catch to most women or not?

Maybe some of the women commenting on this thread provide a list of what they look for in a man, give Spats an idea, an International poll of sorts.

Point form is fine :)

I agree one has to be appealing to the opposite sex. But great looking guys are rarely useless to women. I see great looking guys surrounded by women all the time. You rarely see a great looking guy without a girlfriend.

Of the things you listed...

- what is your definition of "a man".

- I can take care of myself. I am very independant.

- No i can't cook and don't have any interest in learning. Just not my thing.

- I am neat and clean.

- I depends on what your definition of charming is. What is it?

- The only books i read are usually biographies on famous people.

- I want a woman with similar interests too.

- I can tend to their needs depending on what they are and whether she is tending to mine or not.

- I think i want a relationship like the one you mentioned. But it does not have to be a forever thing.

I don't know if i am a catch to most women or not because it has not been getting far enough for them to know all of that about me. I have got rejected before all of that is talked about or shown.

I agree one has to be appealing to the opposite sex. But great looking guys are rarely useless to women. I see great looking guys surrounded by women all the time. You rarely see a great looking guy without a girlfriend.

Of the things you listed...

- what is your definition of "a man".

- I can take care of myself. I am very independant.

- No i can't cook and don't have any interest in learning. Just not my thing.

- I am neat and clean.

- I depends on what your definition of charming is. What is it?

- The only books i read are usually biographies on famous people.

- I want a woman with similar interests too.

- I can tend to their needs depending on what they are and whether she is tending to mine or not.

- I think i want a relationship like the one you mentioned. But it does not have to be a forever thing.

I don't know if i am a catch to most women or not because it has not been getting far enough for them to know all of that about me. I have got rejected before all of that is talked about or shown.

I know a lot of guys who appear "good looking" to women and they can't keep a woman cos there is nothing about them (after the girl gets to know them), that makes them want to stay other than superficial reasons (looks, money)....we are all human and looks will only go so far. Your qualites of a human being - if they are good, certain aspects of your persona that attracts the opposite sex then you are a catch....pheremones help.

Being a man - I dunno how to describe that but I'll try; chop wood, draw water, build a fire, put a roof over her head, and feed her without complaining or being selfish, having the ability to stand up for whats right and protect your family first and you last, and don't make excuses for anything .....thats a man.

I know a lot of guys who appear "good looking" to women and they can't keep a woman cos there is nothing about them (after the girl gets to know them), that makes them want to stay other than superficial reasons (looks, money)....we are all human and looks will only go so far. Your qualites of a human being - if they are good, certain aspects of your persona that attracts the opposite sex then you are a catch....pheremones help.

Being a man - I dunno how to describe that but I'll try; chop wood, draw water, build a fire, put a roof over her head, and feed her without complaining or being selfish, having the ability to stand up for whats right and protect your family first and you last, and don't make excuses for anything .....thats a man.

Well the great looking guys i know keep women.

I have never chopped a piece of wood in my life, or built a fire. I have never had to. I live in the city.

Put a roof over her head and feed her without complaint??? :o:o:o:o:o What happened to all the women who are making leaps and bounds in society and can take care of themselves??

I stand up for what i think is right.

Well i am never going to have a family but why should the man come last before anyone else in the family?? He's the least important out of everyone?

Your version of a man seems to give and give and give and get nothing in return. And he seems to have all of the responsibility for everything. He comes last in everything.

What do you consider charming?

Chopping wood, drawing water, etc was an analogy of sorts.....being charming is to be pleasant and charismatic.....qualities women find attractive in a man.

Not like a man: have your girlfriend crush a pill for you cos its hard to swallow (eating it with nutella cos it tastes yucky), and scream like a girl - leaving her behind when a few bee's come around.

Chopping wood, drawing water, etc was an analogy of sorts.....being charming is to be pleasant and charismatic.....qualities women find attractive in a man.

Not like a man: have your girlfriend crush a pill for you cos its hard to swallow (eating it with nutella cos it tastes yucky), and scream like a girl - leaving her behind when a few bee's come around.

I am pretty pleasant to be around if i am in a good mood. But i don't think i have much charisma. Not that i have been told anyways.

I don't need women to do stuff for me. I don't need to be taken care of when i am sick or anything like that. if anything i would rather be alone when i am not feeling well.

I am pretty pleasant to be around if i am in a good mood. But i don't think i have much charisma. Not that i have been told anyways.

I don't need women to do stuff for me. I don't need to be taken care of when i am sick or anything like that. if anything i would rather be alone when i am not feeling well.

Charisma is a good thing to have...something to work on right?

And it is good that you are independant.

:hysterical:

Charisma is a good thing to have...something to work on right?

And it is good that you are independant.

I think someone either has charisma or they don't. I don't think you can develop it. I think you are born with it. It's just who you are. That's what makes people superstars or rock stars.

Sam with being funny. I don't think you can try and be funny. You either are or are not. I have never been funny either.

I think someone either has charisma or they don't. I don't think you can develop it. I think you are born with it. It's just who you are. That's what makes people superstars or rock stars.

Sam with being funny. I don't think you can try and be funny. You either are or are not. I have never been funny either.

Wrong! I was the most shy person you ever met until I reached 16yo

Maybe you need some kind of mild labotomy to fix that fucked up thought process you have :lol:

Not cowering behind her if someone pulls a gun and wants your wallet...ya know, the little things. <_<

Wrong! I was the most shy person you ever met until I reached 16yo

Maybe you need some kind of mild labotomy to fix that fucked up thought process you have :lol:

You are lucky. If anything i am more shy now than i was then.

Not cowering behind her if someone pulls a gun and wants your wallet...ya know, the little things. <_<

How many people do you know that can disarm someone that has a gun? I personally would not be able to do it. Any woman that expects her boyfriend to put his life on the line for her is asking for way to much. I would not expect anyone to do that for me.

Man! do some drugs or something :rolleyes:

The last time I tried numbing myself i sang happy birthday in public to that girl and made a complete fool of myself. At that was only after a couple beers. Anything stronger and things could get really,really stupid.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm just not sensing any empathy, or anything else that would suggest the ability to form an emotional connection. Women definitely have radar for that.

Any empathy for what? What evidence would you need that i could have a emotional connection?

Do you really think women have a radar for that? If they do how do you explain all the women that choose bad men?

Any empathy for what? What evidence would you need that i could have a emotional connection?

Do you really think women have a radar for that? If they do how do you explain all the women that choose bad men?

They think they can fix them B)

Archived