Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Spats, back in October of 1987 I discovered something... something that really helped me develop the skills needed to court women, all at the tender age of 2 years old.

It was called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

In this work of fiction, four pet turtles are dropped into the sewer system of New York City by their careless owner and left for dead. Eventually, they find themselves meandering through a puddle of a dangerous and little-known substance called "Mutagen". While wading in the Mutagen, Homato Yoshi, a ninja warrior exiled to the sewers after its speculated that he betrayed his master, crosses paths with the turtles. Still in turtle form, Yoshi takes them to keep him company in the sewers, and names them after his favourite renaissance artists.

You see, the interesting thing about Mutagen is that it has the ability to cross-mutate whatever it touches with whatever life form it's victim has come in contact with most recently. This is why the pet turtles to cross mutate with their teenage owner becoming humanesque teenage turtles with varying outlooks on life, while Hamato Yoshi is cross-mutated with a sewer rat, becoming a rat-ninja that doesn't wear pants.

Anyways, on this show, the turtles meet a gorgeous red-head Channel 6 news reporter named April O'Neil. They never show it on screen, but every single one of the turtles have steamy intercourse with this reporter because she has gorgeous tits and access to a video recorder.

Moral of the story: even mutant turtles can get laid by hot and sexy reporters.

Bigger moral of the story: its not about looks so much as it is about how good you are at fighting the robotic soldiers of the Foote Clan and mutant zoo animals with ninja weapons while wearing color-coded masks and arm bands.

Hope this helps!

I have no idea what this means. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you getting rejected has nothing to do with your looks, and everything to do with your personality and/or view of women? I mean, FOR EXAMPLE-none of the women on the forum have any clue as to what you look like, but most of them definately would not date you. You can't blame it on "average looks", because they have no clue what you look like! You could look like Brad Pitt, and be a wealthy as Bill Gates, but it doesn't matter. Because your attitude/behavior towards women is holding you back.

Perhaps you getting rejected has nothing to do with your looks, and everything to do with your personality and/or view of women? I mean, FOR EXAMPLE-none of the women on the forum have any clue as to what you look like, but most of them definately would not date you. You can't blame it on "average looks", because they have no clue what you look like! You could look like Brad Pitt, and be a wealthy as Bill Gates, but it doesn't matter. Because your attitude/behavior towards women is holding you back.

Yep, pretty much. Sorry Spats :(

Yes, but the women who are rejecting me know what i look like and they don't know what my attitude or behavior towards women is.

And what is exactly my behavior and attitude towards women? I think i am nice to women out on the dating scene. I don't treat them bad. I am nice to the women i chat with on here.

Is it because i am not traditional and want the women to be more aggressive etc,??

I have no idea what this means. :rolleyes:

Jesus man, have you never seen the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

If you were to come away with anything after watching seasons 1 through 4 of the TMNT, it should have been that looks don't matter as long as you have cool names and can eat entire pizzas in one bite, mutants never wear pants, and no one is at all concerned that the Technodrome, a mobile war base from dimension X, is parked at the earth's core.

Get what I'm try'na say?

But it's still happening in my adulthood. It's like nothing has changed. You would hope things would be better now. I think if things were a lot better now then i wouldn't think back to those days. The girl at harbourfront not calling and not being interested (or whatever the reason was) is not much different than back in those days. Just the grown up version.

How did your homecoming go?

Spats, what's in the past is in the past and it's going to stay there. So apparently the girls at the Habourfront aren't your type. Try some where new. For instance, this is a Zeppelin so apparently you like Zeppelin, go hang out at a music store. MAke it a point to visit regularly. Maybe you'll see a chick there who is a regular. And you are at a music store, so there is a converstaion starter right there.

And thanks for asking, but it was a total bust. Homecoming isn't really my thing. I enjoyed getting all dressed up, but there was a lot of inappropriete dancing, etc.

Yes, but the women who are rejecting me know what i look like and they don't know what my attitude or behavior towards women is.

And what is exactly my behavior and attitude towards women? I think i am nice to women out on the dating scene. I don't treat them bad. I am nice to the women i chat with on here.

Is it because i am not traditional and want the women to be more aggressive etc,??

REALLY?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Let's take a trip down memory lane for a moment....

Actual Spats quotes:

"I am not expecting someone to be perfect. I just don't want them to have things about them that makes me like them less."

"I have to admit i have got enjoyment in the past out of rejecting. Like when i snubbed that girl awhile back who rejected me when we were teenagers. I don't know if that I was really immature for enjoying that so much or if i was right in paying someone back."

"I probably didn't make it 100% i liked her because she wasn't hot."

"There is nothing wrong with ending a relationship if you meet a girl that attracts you more than your current girlfriend. what are you supposed to do? just forget about that girl and maybe miss out on something great? What if she is better for you than the one you are currently with? If that girl attracts you more than your girlfriend maybe that's the direction you must go."

"And it never bothers you that you could be missing out on someone better than who you are with? I always have that feeling that i could be missing out on a woman who is better than who i have been with. especially if i meet a girl who impresss me more than a current girlfriend."

"Hotties rarely turn out to be losers. And i think it's a risk worth taking. If the one you are with was so wonderful would a guy be looking elsewhere. If there are hotter girls than your girlfriend then the girlfriend can't be THAT great. lol"

"And if i was more attracted to some other girl then who i was with i don't see what the problem is in thinking about pursuing that. I don't mean cheat. I mean drop the girlfriend i had and see if something happens with the girl who turns you on more."

(Not a woman comment, but completely revealing nonetheless) "Today i am going out boxing day shopping and i am just going to spend a lot of money on myself. Just spoil the hell out of myself. Buying gifts that i actually want instead of receiving gifts friends think i need. A friend got me ANOTHER sweater. I felt like looking at her and saying "couldn't you have just gotten me the damn Grindhouse movies?". I never once mentioned wanting a sweater."

"i can tell in minutes of meeting a woman whether i would want to spend lots of time with them. I go by instant physical attraction. If i don't find myself instantly physically attracted to them and i don't like their personality right away then i know it's not gonna work."

"I know what you mean, i have heard that middle aged women are great in bed and more agressive. But just the thought of hooking up with a woman in her 40's or something like that is creepy to me. When i mean "in their prime" i mean as far as looks. And that is their 20's. I prfer women in my own age range. I don't wanna hook up with a woman who has wrinkles or anything like that."

Guess what ladies-he's available!! Wow, what a bargain!

I could go on and on and on with actual quotes from you, but what's the point? And yes, I realize I'm not perfect either, but I'm not the one complaining all the time. You can't be all bitter towards women, and then wonder why women don't want to date you.

"There is nothing wrong with ending a relationship if you meet a girl that attracts you more than your current girlfriend. what are you supposed to do? just forget about that girl and maybe miss out on something great? What if she is better for you than the one you are currently with? If that girl attracts you more than your girlfriend maybe that's the direction you must go."

God I wish I could punch you in the face right now...

REALLY?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Let's take a trip down memory lane for a moment....

Actual Spats quotes:

"I am not expecting someone to be perfect. I just don't want them to have things about them that makes me like them less."

"I have to admit i have got enjoyment in the past out of rejecting. Like when i snubbed that girl awhile back who rejected me when we were teenagers. I don't know if that I was really immature for enjoying that so much or if i was right in paying someone back."

"And it never bothers you that you could be missing out on someone better than who you are with? I always have that feeling that i could be missing out on a woman who is better than who i have been with. especially if i meet a girl who impresss me more than a current girlfriend."

"Hotties rarely turn out to be losers. And i think it's a risk worth taking. If the one you are with was so wonderful would a guy be looking elsewhere. If there are hotter girls than your girlfriend then the girlfriend can't be THAT great. lol"

"And if i was more attracted to some other girl then who i was with i don't see what the problem is in thinking about pursuing that. I don't mean cheat. I mean drop the girlfriend i had and see if something happens with the girl who turns you on more."

(Not a woman comment, but completely revealing nonetheless) "Today i am going out boxing day shopping and i am just going to spend a lot of money on myself. Just spoil the hell out of myself. Buying gifts that i actually want instead of receiving gifts friends think i need. A friend got me ANOTHER sweater. I felt like looking at her and saying "couldn't you have just gotten me the damn Grindhouse movies?". I never once mentioned wanting a sweater."

"i can tell in minutes of meeting a woman whether i would want to spend lots of time with them. I go by instant physical attraction. If i don't find myself instantly physically attracted to them and i don't like their personality right away then i know it's not gonna work."

"I know what you mean, i have heard that middle aged women are great in bed and more agressive. But just the thought of hooking up with a woman in her 40's or something like that is creepy to me. When i mean "in their prime" i mean as far as looks. And that is their 20's. I prfer women in my own age range. I don't wanna hook up with a woman who has wrinkles or anything like that."

I could go on and on and on with actual quotes from you, but what's the point? And yes, I realize I'm not perfect either, but I'm not the one complaining all the time. You can't be all bitter towards women, and then wonder why women don't want to date you.

:rolleyes: Is somebody writing a new book! B)

I agree that both men and women are like that but i am just talking about women.

Yes, I know. You're always talking about women. What they did for you, what they could do for you, what they should do for you, and most importantly, what they did/do not do for you. HOW DARE THEY LET YOU DOWN! Right?

That's one of your greatest problems. You just can't see the point, because your thinking is as shallow as your tastes. You're just talking about women, but the fact is that this thread is just about giving and getting. You are so obsessed with women and the role they should play in your life that you don't see that you're one of these people who "are like that": a selfish loser who cares only about his own feelings and just expects others to make him happy.

Where are all the humble, nice , pretty women hanging out? I know you mentioned the theatre but i am not into that.

:rolleyes:

Rock concerts, sports centres, drawing lessons, local pubs, summer music festivals, cafés, somewhere in the country engaging in outdoor activities, libraries, jazz clubs, university campuses, mountain cabins, open air pools, fairs, balls, oktoberfests,...

Actual Spats quotes:

Oh wow, I'm speechless. :huh:

Directed all to Spats, of course - If I was with you, and you did half of what you're saying here, I'd kill you (not literally, of course). So it's just as well I have a boyfriend who doesn't think this shit.

I'm sorry, Spats, we've tried to help you. You clearly don't give a shit about how women feel - as long as you get what you want, who else matters? Keep thinking like that - you'll be alone for a very long time.

Spats, what's in the past is in the past and it's going to stay there. So apparently the girls at the Habourfront aren't your type. Try some where new. For instance, this is a Zeppelin so apparently you like Zeppelin, go hang out at a music store. MAke it a point to visit regularly. Maybe you'll see a chick there who is a regular. And you are at a music store, so there is a converstaion starter right there.

And thanks for asking, but it was a total bust. Homecoming isn't really my thing. I enjoyed getting all dressed up, but there was a lot of inappropriete dancing, etc.

I don't think i would approach someone in a record store. Or wouldn't expect to be approached in a record store. Does that Happen? :blink::blink: I don't go to record stores often enough anyways.

Perhaps natural male enhancement is the answer. Nothing reeks more of confidence. Perhaps you will become a sexual tyrannosaur prowling the Toronto Cretaceous Nightlife.

Good luck!

enzyte_hero.jpg

:lol: I'll bet that actor never smiles in public! Those commercials cracked me up.

Actual Spats quotes:

Oh lord. :o:o:o:o

But i can pretty much defend all that i said in there. What is really offensive in there? Should you really stay with someone if you are finding yourself more attracted to someone else?What if the other person is better for you than the person you are currently with?

I don't think any of those comments show that i am bitter toward women.

I don't think i would approach someone in a record store. Or wouldn't expect to be approached in a record store. Does that Happen? :blink::blink: I don't go to record stores often enough anyways.

Sounds like the perfect place to start something - especially if the girl is browsing through groups you know about and could offer a recommendation. But I doubt anyone who likes songs like Zep does wouldn't be disappointed if you didn't offer the full menu in the bedroom?

Archived