Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

No, sex in the morning is not kinky but it's not exactly that pleasant to think about either. First of all there is morning breath. Then add on the fact that not even a smoking hot looking woman is going to look that great first thing in the morning. Does anyone look good first thing in the morning? I sure as hell don't. I look like a train wreck first thing in the morning. Only one of my girlfriends ever wanted to have sex with me first thing in the morning. And i had to say no.

You were not specific aboout what "duties" you meant. I thought you meant sterotypical manly duties. A indpendant woman wouldn't pigeon hole men into certain "duties".

Oh my gawd Spats....i'm banging me head on my desk dude! Morning breath, and not looking hot in the morning? If she wants you in the morning, you better just flip her over and do your duty young man!

If that is considered "pideon holed" then so be it!

That is the reasoning of an 18 yo :huh:

No it isn't. A person should not do things now to plan for when they are 70. That is so far in the future and i have no idea if i am going to live to be that age.

Oh my gawd Spats....i'm banging me head on my desk dude! Morning breath, and not looking hot in the morning? If she wants you in the morning, you better just flip her over and do your duty young man!

If that is considered "pideon holed" then so be it!

I would question the sanity of a woman who would want to get it on with me first thing in the morning with the way i usually look first thing in the morning. Crusty stuff in my eyes. My hair all over the place and so on, stinky breath. That would be ugly sacktime.

When I wake up i am in no mood for playtime. I either want to take a dump, take a shower, brush my teeth or eat. or just go back to sleep.

And i am not going to do it just to make her happy. I have to be in the mood.

So why can't you go take a quick dump, have a quick shower, brush your teeth, go back to bed, start messing around, flip her over, pull out the nightstand drawer, grab a granola bar, open it, and eat it WHILE your making her happy?

Hell, replace one nightstand with a small bar fridge. if you're 1/2 talented, you can make a pastrami on rye without loosing a beat and if you're still tired you always have the dill pickle for a backup! A toaster oven on the opposite night stand and its "toaster strudle".....you can do other things with the packet of icing of you feel like sharing!

My gawd man...good morning!

I would question the sanity of a woman who would want to get it on with me first thing in the morning with the way i usually look first thing in the morning. Crusty stuff in my eyes. My hair all over the place and so on, stinky breath. That would be ugly sacktime.

When I wake up i am in no mood for playtime. I either want to take a dump, take a shower, brush my teeth or eat. or just go back to sleep.

And i am not going to do it just to make her happy. I have to be in the mood.

You sound like a little bitch!

There's nothing better than some lovin' in the mornin' especially if she initiates it by singing into the purple microphone. :D

On top of all your other requirements now you add:

• If intiating sex must be freshly showered, brushed teeth, blown dry hair, makeup minimally but freshly applied, smelling of fresh flowers and wearing something suitably sexy to seduce me

to the list?!

Hang it up Spats...you are too high maintanance <_<

On top of all your other requirements now you add:

• If intiating sex must be freshly showered, brushed teeth, blown dry hair, makeup minimally but freshly applied, smelling of fresh flowers and wearing something suitably sexy to seduce me

to the list?!

Hang it up Spats...you are too high maintanance <_<

So you make out with your boyfriend if even if he has morning breath or roll around with him even if he has B.O?? That does not matter?

You sound like a little bitch!

There's nothing better than some lovin' in the mornin' especially if she initiates it by singing into the purple microphone. :D

:o:o

In the morning i usually feel and look like crap. I am not going to be able to enjoy sex in that condition.

So why can't you go take a quick dump, have a quick shower, brush your teeth, go back to bed, start messing around, flip her over, pull out the nightstand drawer, grab a granola bar, open it, and eat it WHILE your making her happy?

Hell, replace one nightstand with a small bar fridge. if you're 1/2 talented, you can make a pastrami on rye without loosing a beat and if you're still tired you always have the dill pickle for a backup! A toaster oven on the opposite night stand and its "toaster strudle".....you can do other things with the packet of icing of you feel like sharing!

My gawd man...good morning!

The dill pickle for a backup?? :o:o

Flip her over?? :blink::blink:

I could go to the bathroom , brush the teeth, etc beforehand. And she would hopefully too.

But i am not into mixing food with sex. I get turned off enough if a woman has bad eating manners. Nevermind food mixed with sex.

So you make out with your boyfriend if even if he has morning breath or roll around with him even if he has B.O?? That does not matter?

Who goes to bed with B.O? :blink:

It's easy to keep some breathspray in the night table. Or even some chocolate...to be shared...using no hands...

Oh, I forgot, you don't mix food with your sex :rolleyes:

It's easy to keep some breathspray in the night table. Or even some chocolate...to be shared...using no hands...

Apparently he won't eat anything in front of a woman.

Take that one however you wish.

Sure, why not? You just have "no kissing" sex! And there's nothing wrong with the body's natural funk, as long as it's not TOO pungent. After all, your pheromones are contained in your sweat. And sometimes you just wake up horny!

You know what i mean.

No, don't like mixing food with sex. That's just gross to me.

Sure, why not? You just have "no kissing" sex! And there's nothing wrong with the body's natural funk, as long as it's not TOO pungent. After all, your pheromones are contained in your sweat. And sometimes you just wake up horny!

I never wake up horny. I usually feel like crap in the morning so it does not matter if she wakes up horny if i am not. If one of the people are not in the mood then sex isn't happening.

Archived