Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

wouldn't want to ruin the "big pile of ooze" picture i have in my head...

You wouldn't be that far off. My friends say i make my looks sound worse than they are. But i don't like my looks. I think if i were better looking i would be much happier and more successful.

Ya know, my friends have been putting in extra effort to help me to meet new women like the Zombie girls and the Art festival girls but it really drives home the reality of how hard it is to get a girlfriend these days. How hard it is to meet a girl that likes you as much as you like her. A woman that turns you on looks wise and whose personality you like. It's really damn hard. After meeting that bunch of women i came up with nothing. <_<

I still don't buy it,he sounds like what (some) women bitch about when they go on a "girls night out" and bitch about their boyfriends/husbands.

.....or girlfriends,for that matter.

:lol:

P.S-I read some of the posts in question to FK on the phone today without telling her who authored them,and even she thought so.... :whistling:

I still don't buy it,he sounds like what (some) women bitch about when they go on a "girls night out" and bitch about their boyfriends/husbands.

.....or girlfriends,for that matter.

:lol:

P.S-I read some of the posts in question to FK on the phone today without telling her who authored them,and even she thought so.... :whistling:

Who is FK??? :blink:

Just because a dude does not act like a stereotypical alpha male and has fears and insecurities and complains about the opposite sexes questionable behavior does not mean he is less than a man.

Just because a dude does not act like a stereotypical alpha male and has fears and insecurities and complains about the opposite sexes questionable behavior does not mean he is less than a man.

Oh, can the "alpha male" shit, will ya? :rolleyes:

I have been invited to a Halloween party tonight. A buddy says that there should be some hot looking women there. I am going to go as Heath Ledger's version of the Joker. Maybe i will be able to trick some woman into thinking i am hot under the joker's makeup like that Zombie girl did to me.

Has anyone here ever hooked up with someone at a Halloween party?Maybe it's not a good idea because you don't really know what they look like under the costume and makeup.

I have been invited to a Halloween party tonight. A buddy says that there should be some hot looking women there. I am going to go as Heath Ledger's version of the Joker. Maybe i will be able to trick some woman into thinking i am hot under the joker's makeup like that Zombie girl did to me.

Has anyone here ever hooked up with someone at a Halloween party?Maybe it's not a good idea because you don't really know what they look like under the costume and makeup.

Here's your chance to get to know a girl without seeing her "looks". If you can find chemistry just by talking, maybe that's your first step out of this maze. It is possible to fall in love with someone because of their personality. Of course, knowing how girls are, many will probably be easy to see (with provocative costumes, lol.)

Be charming and let us know how it goes! :)

Yeah, I did. I wound up with my EX-wife. :lol:

She's my wife.She's a member of this board,but doesn't post anymore because of what it's become.

...and yes it does,when it's taken to the level that you've taken it.

Here's your chance to get to know a girl without seeing her "looks". If you can find chemistry just by talking, maybe that's your first step out of this maze. It is possible to fall in love with someone because of their personality. Of course, knowing how girls are, many will probably be easy to see (with provocative costumes, lol.)

Be charming and let us know how it goes! :)

I am amazed that there are people that can fall in love with just the personality or who can ignore their looks. I have never been able to do that. I have friends who i hang out with because they have good personalities but i have never got physically aroused by a good personality. I am a very visual person. I get turned on my what i see. Not by what i hear.

Be charming how? :blink:

I am amazed that there are people that can fall in love with just the personality or who can ignore their looks. I have never been able to do that. I have friends who i hang out with because they have good personalities but i have never got physically aroused by a good personality. I am a very visual person. I get turned on my what i see. Not by what i hear.

Be charming how? :blink:

:hysterical:

GIVE UP, PEOPLE!!!

She's my wife.She's a member of this board,but doesn't post anymore because of what it's become.

...and yes it does,when it's taken to the level that you've taken it.

Not wanting to ask a woman out because you are worried about rejection is not an extreme level. I doubt i am the only guy with the same worry. I think i am just a victim of experience.

Archived