Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

I never wake up horny. I usually feel like crap in the morning so it does not matter if she wakes up horny if i am not. If one of the people are not in the mood then sex isn't happening.

I'm sure my wife wishes I had that problem but.... I don't :D You may need to see a doctor about that

For my birthday a couple buddies and I went out for sushi dinner and then to a Horror Film festival that's going on in town. they were paying so i went. It was nuts. Everyone was dressed up as Zombies and other creatures. They wanted me to dress up but i wouldn't but it was still fun. I was expecting to see nothing but nerdy type girls. But there were a lot of really pretty women there who seemed cool!! :o We met some and it looks like we are going to meet up with them again there. And luckily i didn't have to do the arranging of that. There was one i think is pretty hot and seems nice. Hopefully she still looks hot once i see her without all that Zombie makeup or else it could be a big belly flop letdown for me. But she has a nice body from what i could tell with the outfit she was wearing. You wouldn't think a woman could look hot dressed up as a zombie.

For my birthday a couple buddies and I went out for sushi dinner and then to a Horror Film festival that's going on in town. they were paying so i went. It was nuts. Everyone was dressed up as Zombies and other creatures. They wanted me to dress up but i wouldn't but it was still fun. I was expecting to see nothing but nerdy type girls. But there were a lot of really pretty women there who seemed cool!! :o We met some and it looks like we are going to meet up with them again there. And luckily i didn't have to do the arranging of that. There was one i think is pretty hot and seems nice. Hopefully she still looks hot once i see her without all that Zombie makeup or else it could be a big belly flop letdown for me. But she has a nice body from what i could tell with the outfit she was wearing. You wouldn't think a woman could look hot dressed up as a zombie.

We met up with them again. And the girl wasn't as pretty the second time around. She was obviously wearing a push up the first time. She is nice but not as hot as i thought the first time. Maybe she should have dressed up as the zombie again. <_< But there was another girl at the event that was way prettier than the girl i was hanging out with so i didn't really enjoy the night as much because i was wishing i could have met that one. It was distracting me and i wasn't maying that much attention.

Tonight I have been invited by my buddies to come and meet up with the women we met at the Nuit Blanche art crap. Hopefully things will work out better for me than they did with the Zombie women. Never get excited about a woman dressed up in a costume and makeup until you see them without it.

We met up with them again. And the girl wasn't as pretty the second time around. She was obviously wearing a push up the first time. She is nice but not as hot as i thought the first time. Maybe she should have dressed up as the zombie again. <_< But there was another girl at the event that was way prettier than the girl i was hanging out with so i didn't really enjoy the night as much because i was wishing i could have met that one. It was distracting me and i wasn't maying that much attention.

You know what they say about less attractive women, they try harder in bed. I don't know what the fuck you want! Unless you have a huge podger, look like Brad Pitt or have a lot of money (which from what you say, you don't) you are not going to get a beauty gueen. You know there are other qualities in humans, other than good looks. Why don't you post a pic of yourself? Are you afraid everyone will laugh at the way you look or be grossed out? Get real you ass!

You know what they say about less attractive women, they try harder in bed. I don't know what the fuck you want! Unless you have a huge podger, look like Brad Pitt or have a lot of money (which from what you say, you don't) you are not going to get a beauty gueen. You know there are other qualities in humans, other than good looks. Why don't you post a pic of yourself? Are you afraid everyone will laugh at the way you look or be grossed out? Get real you ass!

Yes, i am afraid people will make fun of me and be grossed out. <_<

I get aroused by the visuals. I got really turned on when i saw her dressed as a Zombie. Because of the hot dress she had on which was low cut and which made it look like she had a bigger chest than she actually has. She just looked amazing But when i saw her as she normally looks i didn't get aroused. She is really nice and i got along with her but she is not my type physically. A guy can tell right away if he is turned on by a woman just by looking at her and without the costume i was not aroused. That arousal was not there.

It was a letdown. I started the night out quite excited about seeing her without but then it was disappointing. I came back down to earth you could say.

We met up with the women that we met at the art fair crap festival. I had a so-so time. We went to the sushi place i like to go to. it's always good to go out to eat with women you might hook up with because then you can check out what type of eating manners the women have. Like if they talk with their mouth full or stuff like that or if they are messy eaters. These women were sort of cool in that they agreed that everyone pay for themselves.

The one I was sort of lined up with was nice. The one my buddy is interested in is prettier though. I prefer her but he is interested in her so i don't have much chance. It looks like we are going to meet up with them again even though there isn't much in it for me.

Yes, i am afraid people will make fun of me and be grossed out. <_<

I get aroused by the visuals. I got really turned on when i saw her dressed as a Zombie. Because of the hot dress she had on which was low cut and which made it look like she had a bigger chest than she actually has. She just looked amazing But when i saw her as she normally looks i didn't get aroused. She is really nice and i got along with her but she is not my type physically. A guy can tell right away if he is turned on by a woman just by looking at her and without the costume i was not aroused. That arousal was not there.

It was a letdown. I started the night out quite excited about seeing her without but then it was disappointing. I came back down to earth you could say.

It must have been uncomfortable walking around aroused all night? You must have had a bad case of blue balls unless you remidied it when you got home.

Archived