Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Spats, truly, I don't want to be rude or mean but I really believe you were born with a missing chromosome or something. The wiring just aint firing dude!!

Do you not realize that if you were to find the perfect mirror to yourself, someone who felt exactly as you do....she wouldn't have a thing to do with you because you wouldn't be good looking enough for you even if everything else were perfect!

You should really seek professional counseling. There is nothing that can be done to help you on this board.

I hope you someday find the end of that rainbow you keep chasing.

That's true. She wouldn't think i was good looking enough. But that's already happening. So i should look for somone who is the opposite of me? Who does not have a lot in common with me?

A therapist does not solve your problems they just listen to them. They don't have the anawers to meeting the type of woman i want.

That's true. She wouldn't think i was good looking enough. :o So i should look for somone who is the opposite of me? Who does not have a lot in common with me?

A therapist does not solve your problems they just listen to them. They don't have the anawers to meeting the type of woman i want.

Spats, only YOU can solve your problems. A therapist helps YOU to fix YOU!

Yeah, I WOULD suggest you look for someone the opposite of you, it's the only chance you have. No woman who puts as much priority on appearances as you do will ever have a thing to do with you! And there is nothing wrong at all in differences in likes and tastes. A lot of people who are opposites compliment each other.

Good Luck!

Spats, only YOU can solve your problems. A therapist helps YOU to fix YOU!

Yeah, I WOULD suggest you look for someone the opposite of you, it's the only chance you have. No woman who puts as much priority on appearances as you do will ever have a thing to do with you! And there is nothing wrong at all in differences in likes and tastes. A lot of people who are opposites compliment each other.

Good Luck!

But what do you talk about with people you don't have a lot in common with. Can you still be with someone if you don't respect some of the stuff they like. I don't know if i could be with a woman who watches The bachelor, dancing with the stars and american idol every week. That's just one example.

I think we are just at different points in our life. I guess we want different things. Aren't you married with kids and stuff?

Yes; married with 3 kids to a wonderful guy. Unfortunately, more than a few of my/our friends have gotten divorced in the past 5 years or so, and they talk about dating. So although I don't have recent personal experience, I hear stuff. :unsure:

I do care about their feelings but not before my own. I have to protect myself and make sure i am happy before concentrating on their feelings or how happy they are. If i am not happy then the whole situation won't be happy. Are they putting my feelings before theirs??? no. You can't treat some woman who you are dating or hoping to date more important than yourself. They aren't gonna do that for me.

My buddies try and look out for me but women have never been looking out for me.

Spats, my response to this will also be an answer to another question of yours: Yes, you do come across as aloof!

Yeah but there is no time at a rock concert to even get to know a woman never mind hook up with one.

Have you EVER been to a rock concert? :huh:

There is plenty of time to manage all this, ...unless you are aloof and unsociable.

Damn, one of my former schoolmates met her ex-boyfriend AT A TRAM STOP!

What city is happening in where you can meet women at rock concerts or at some of the other places you mentioned?

You are joking, right? I'm sure you would find some even in Ulaanbaatar, if you tried.

What do mean emotionally unavailable? Why wouldn't i be able to attract a independant woman if i have that in common with her.

poke.gif

Spats, dear, all women are attracted to independent men, and that's not a generalization, that's almost a scientific fact. However, it's not the I-can-do-whatever-I-please-because-I'm-not-mommy's-boy-anymore sort of independence.

I don't think you'll ever understand that, I'd just like to tell you that I can't think of anything you would have in common with an independent woman. You won't attract an independent woman because such a woman is looking for:

a) love/relationship based on a mutual understanding and friendship where each of the partners is willing to do their agreed-upon duties,

b ) a perfect male who will supply her with perfect genes for her perfect offspring,

c) good sex (which includes oral sex, sex in the morning, experimenting with various toys, etc.)

Tough luck, mate.

Spats, dear, all women are attracted to independent men, and that's not a generalization, that's almost a scientific fact. However, it's not the I-can-do-whatever-I-please-because-I'm-not-mommy's-boy-anymore sort of independence.

I don't think you'll ever understand that, I'd just like to tell you that I can't think of anything you would have in common with an independent woman. You won't attract an independent woman because such a woman is looking for:

a) love/relationship based on a mutual understanding and friendship where each of the partners is willing to do their agreed-upon duties,

b ) a perfect male who will supply her with perfect genes for her perfect offspring,

c) good sex (which includes oral sex, sex in the morning, experimenting with various toys, etc.)

Tough luck, mate.

I like the way you think! :shifty:

poke.gifIs there anybody in there?

:hysterical:

Toys can potentially be a cause for anxiety - by either making someone feel inadequate, or just plain grossed out. They can be fun for the couple to shop for together, though. And with all the Batman hype these days, there must be a whole new line of figurines and accessories for Spats and some lucky lady to experiment with. To the Batcave!!!

When all of civilization is lost, Spats will endure. Well meaning people of all ages and backgrounds and levels of experience have dropped by to try to help.....and slowly been driven mad. When cockroaches cease to be, Spats will be there. Spats, I am in awe of you.

poke.gif

Tough luck, mate.

1. You can have good sex without doing anything kinky.

2. Any woman who wants her and her boyfriend to have "agreed upon duties" is not an independant woman. And i have been friends with my girlfriends.

3. Independant women not looking for perfect men with perfect genes. And if they are they are going to be looking for a long time unless they meet Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt. An independant woman would not even "need" a man or kids.

When all of civilization is lost, Spats will endure. Well meaning people of all ages and backgrounds and levels of experience have dropped by to try to help.....and slowly been driven mad. When cockroaches cease to be, Spats will be there. Spats, I am in awe of you.

Thanks. I think. :blink::blink::blink: But that type of awe is not going to get me any action. ;)

Spats, my response to this will also be an answer to another question of yours: Yes, you do come across as aloof!

Have you EVER been to a rock concert? :huh:

There is plenty of time to manage all this, ...unless you are aloof and unsociable.

Damn, one of my former schoolmates met her ex-boyfriend AT A TRAM STOP!

You are joking, right? I'm sure you would find some even in Ulaanbaatar, if you tried.

I guess i can be aloof sometimes. But i think it's more shyness or being on the defensive more than anything. Just making sure to take care of myself.

I have been to plenty of concerts and there is never been an opportunity to chat women up at these events. You must be going to different type of concerts than the ones i go to. You arrive, check the merchandise, go to the washroom, get your seats. The show starts, the show is loud and there is no way to talk with anyone, the show ends and you can barely hear anything and you go home. That's what happens at the concerts i go to.

They met at train station stop?? :o:o Wow, here in Toronto if you chatted up a girl at a subway stop or bus stop she would look at you like you were a weirdo or something. People must just be friendlier where you live.

I might be going to two parties tonight. A female friend is celebrating her birthday so she is having a party downtown and a friend of a friend is moving to Vancouver at the end of the month and he is having a goodbye party and a buddy has invited me to that. My female friend said there are some women there she thinks i should meet and my buddy says the their might be some cool women at his buddies party. Their taste in the kind of woman i should get to know is different than mine so i might go but i don't know if there will be anything to look forward to. other than some free food.

I ended up going to my female friends party but the friends she wanted me to meet were not my type at. Looks wise or what they want to do with their future. My friend admitted that her girlfriends want to get married and have kids so you can guess my reaction and how much time i spent with her female friends.

The going away party was much better though as far as women goes. There were pretty woman and a few seemed cool but none of the women there showed any interest in me so i pretty much stayed near my buddy the whole night.

A couple of us went to this annual thing in Toronto called Nuit Blanche. It's an all night arts festival thing. You travel around the city checking out "art" around the city. Most of the art was garbage. I guess pretty much anything can pass for "art" these days. But we actually met some nice women who were also pretty. Not smoking hot but pretty. But my buddies did most of the talking. Nothing really came of it for me. They seemed more interested in them. And one buddy actually exchanged numbers with one of the women. Lucky guy. Because these women were quality women.

So i met quite a few women and got zero interest from any of them.

Most young women do want to get married and have a family. Not all, but most.

I think you should put an ad in the local paper, or an online dating service, and be really honest about who you are and what qualities you are looking for.

Good luck.

Most young women do want to get married and have a family. Not all, but most.

I think you should put an ad in the local paper, or an online dating service, and be really honest about who you are and what qualities you are looking for.

Good luck.

Yes, unfortunately for me a lot of women do want that. But they don't all need to have that right away. My friends girlfriends want that NOW.

Yes, unfortunately for me a lot of women do want that. But they don't all need to have that right away. My friends girlfriends want that NOW.

When you get old and can't get around anymore, you will need someone to wipe your ass :o

I guess i can be aloof sometimes. But i think it's more shyness or being on the defensive more than anything. Just making sure to take care of myself.

I have been to plenty of concerts and there is never been an opportunity to chat women up at these events. You must be going to different type of concerts than the ones i go to. You arrive, check the merchandise, go to the washroom, get your seats. The show starts, the show is loud and there is no way to talk with anyone, the show ends and you can barely hear anything and you go home. That's what happens at the concerts i go to.

They met at train station stop?? :o:o Wow, here in Toronto if you chatted up a girl at a subway stop or bus stop she would look at you like you were a weirdo or something. People must just be friendlier where you live.

Uhhh...WHAT??? What kind of Lame-Ass music do you listen to?? I have met plenty of people at concerts. There is always time to chat up the people next to you in between bands. Go early. Even if it is a big-name band, they are going to have AT LEAST one opener....And yes, I have met a boy at a concert before. (In fact, we are going to another concert together in about a week and a half!!) One major bonus to meeting someone at a concert, is that you know they like the same kind of music as you. A lot of the time, not always--but a lot, they have other interests similar to yours, too. The key is to not approach the ladies as someone you are trying to get into the sack, but to approach them as people who seem like they might be interesting to talk to.

1. You can have good sex without doing anything kinky.

2. Any woman who wants her and her boyfriend to have "agreed upon duties" is not an independant woman. And i have been friends with my girlfriends.

3. Independant women not looking for perfect men with perfect genes. And if they are they are going to be looking for a long time unless they meet Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt. An independant woman would not even "need" a man or kids.

1. that's true, but oral sex is not anything kinky, nor is sex in the morning

2. Are you saying that a woman who wants her husband to wash the dishes while she does the laundry is not an independent woman? That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever read from you, and that means something. Spats, you're simply priceless.

3. I haven't said a single word about her "needing" a man or kids.

When you get old and can't get around anymore, you will need someone to wipe your ass :o

That's not a good enough reason to get married and have kids. Hell, who knows if i am going to live to be that old.

Uhhh...WHAT??? What kind of Lame-Ass music do you listen to?? I have met plenty of people at concerts. There is always time to chat up the people next to you in between bands. Go early. Even if it is a big-name band, they are going to have AT LEAST one opener....And yes, I have met a boy at a concert before. (In fact, we are going to another concert together in about a week and a half!!) One major bonus to meeting someone at a concert, is that you know they like the same kind of music as you. A lot of the time, not always--but a lot, they have other interests similar to yours, too. The key is to not approach the ladies as someone you are trying to get into the sack, but to approach them as people who seem like they might be interesting to talk to.

In other words pretend that i have no interest in hooking up with them?

I only go to see big name bands and acts. Usually at the Air Canada Centre. It's a 20,000 seat arena. Not usually the greatest atmostphere to chat with someone. And women don't usually go to concerts by themselves. They are usually in a group. I just can't picture some girl coming over to me and chatting with me at a concert and how could i go and chat with a girl if she is with a group of friends?

1. that's true, but oral sex is not anything kinky, nor is sex in the morning

2. Are you saying that a woman who wants her husband to wash the dishes while she does the laundry is not an independent woman? That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever read from you, and that means something. Spats, you're simply priceless.

3. I haven't said a single word about her "needing" a man or kids.

No, sex in the morning is not kinky but it's not exactly that pleasant to think about either. First of all there is morning breath. Then add on the fact that not even a smoking hot looking woman is going to look that great first thing in the morning. Does anyone look good first thing in the morning? I sure as hell don't. I look like a train wreck first thing in the morning. Only one of my girlfriends ever wanted to have sex with me first thing in the morning. And i had to say no.

You were not specific aboout what "duties" you meant. I thought you meant sterotypical manly duties. A indpendant woman wouldn't pigeon hole men into certain "duties".

In other words pretend that i have no interest in hooking up with them?

I only go to see big name bands and acts. Usually at the Air Canada Centre. It's a 20,000 seat arena. Not usually the greatest atmostphere to chat with someone. And women don't usually go to concerts by themselves. They are usually in a group. I just can't picture some girl coming over to me and chatting with me at a concert and how could i go and chat with a girl if she is with a group of friends?

*sigh*

NO.

Archived