Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

(tears off ultra-sexy librarian spec's...and chuckles to herself..)

while i agree you are on the right track...i tend to subscribe to the theory that spats will never get on board because he is curiously trapped in the spacecraft's boundary layer with the impending shock-wave turbulence about to hurl him into eternal oblivion irrespective of the size of his reynold number...

Ah - Fluid mechanics!

For flow over a flat plate, Re=(density*velocity*length)/dynamic viscosity (For flow involving cylinders, simply replace length L with hydraulic diameter)

Since both Spat's density and velocity are increasing, as previously discussed, the corresponding Reynolds number will become ridiculously high - meaning that he is in fact wholly turbulent. It just explains so much about his characteristics. Had he not been so dense, perhaps his Reynolds number might have rendered him in the laminar region, where his characteristics would have been much more manageable!

A christ, put those glasses back on... its a bummer watching you bump into walls.

But what kind of way is that to live? Hook up with someone whose looks you don't like? Is that what we are supposed to do in life? Have you hooked up with guys whose looks didn't appeal to you? seriously?

If a woman approaches me who is not my type at all, how do i approach the whole thing and try to keep some sort of interest??

You need to allow for shades of gray; there is middle ground between beautiful and unappealing ...

You need to allow for shades of gray; there is middle ground between beautiful and unappealing ...

For me, between beautiful and unappealing is a plain girl. Not hot but not homely. Is that what you mean? I should pay more attention to plain girls?

Spats, you say you have female friends. Why don't you hang out with them and ask them what they look for in a guy?

You might learn something.

Yes but my female friends are not the type of women i want to attract. They are the exact opposite of what a independant woman is. They send the women's movement back 50 years. They want to be swept off their feet. They want a traditional man who will pursue them, ask them out, take them out to a nice restaurant, they love sex and the city and the bachelor. Any independant , cool woman would not be happy that they were the same gender. They would not think to ask a guy out. They think that's the dudes job. I think i need cooler female friends.

If i were to get advice from them it would be to practically bow down and worship women and do all the above that i mentioned. If they had their way i would be doing that right now.

Yes but my female friends are not the type of women i want to attract. They are the exact opposite of what a independant woman is. They send the women's movement back 50 years. They want to be swept off their feet. They want a traditional man who will pursue them, ask them out, take them out to a nice restaurant, they love sex and the city and the bachelor. Any independant , cool woman would not be happy that they were the same gender. They would not think to ask a guy out. They think that's the dudes job. I think i need cooler female friends.

If i were to get advice from them it would be to practically bow down and worship women and do all the above that i mentioned. If they had their way i would be doing that right now.

But you are not going to attract a secure, independent woman. I really don't mean this meanly, but you are superficial, judgemental and emotionally unavailable.

But you are not going to attract a secure, independent woman. I really don't mean this meanly, but you are superficial, judgemental and emotionally unavailable.

Not to mention that a couple of them went to see the New Kids on The Block reunion concert. Puke. :o:o What cool woman would do that?

Judgemental how? Emoionally unavailable how? you keep mentioning that.

Why would i not attract a independant woman? I am a very independant person.

Not to mention that a couple of them went to see the New Kids on The Block reunion concert. Puke. :o:o What cool woman would do that?

Judgemental how? Emoionally unavailable how? you keep mentioning that.

Why would i not attract a independant woman? I am a very independant person.

Exactly! <_<

Exactly! <_<

Is that being judgemental? I just think that it shows they have pretty bad taste. I don't think cool women would go see them.

What do mean emotionally unavailable? Why wouldn't i be able to attract a independant woman if i have that in common with her.

I might be going to two parties tonight. A female friend is celebrating her birthday so she is having a party downtown and a friend of a friend is moving to Vancouver at the end of the month and he is having a goodbye party and a buddy has invited me to that. My female friend said there are some women there she thinks i should meet and my buddy says the their might be some cool women at his buddies party. Their taste in the kind of woman i should get to know is different than mine so i might go but i don't know if there will be anything to look forward to. other than some free food.

Is that being judgemental? I just think that it shows they have pretty bad taste. I don't think cool women would go see them.

What do mean emotionally unavailable? Why wouldn't i be able to attract a independant woman if i have that in common with her.

I have explained as best as I can, but we are speaking different languages. Sorry; I tried.

I have explained as best as I can, but we are speaking different languages. Sorry; I tried.

I think we are just at different points in our life. I guess we want different things. Aren't you married with kids and stuff?

I think we are just at different points in our life. I guess we want different things. Aren't you married with kids and stuff?

Spats, truly, I don't want to be rude or mean but I really believe you were born with a missing chromosome or something. The wiring just aint firing dude!!

Do you not realize that if you were to find the perfect mirror to yourself, someone who felt exactly as you do....she wouldn't have a thing to do with you because you wouldn't be good looking enough for you even if everything else were perfect!

You should really seek professional counseling. There is nothing that can be done to help you on this board.

I hope you someday find the end of that rainbow you keep chasing.

Archived