IF A ROCK STAR WAS TO BE PRESIDENT, WHO WOULD IT BE?

ZeppFanForever

He was preaching peace and that's great, but he wouldn't have made it as president. Don't get me wrong, the man was brillian in many ways, but nutty in others. He had reached a point of fame that no matter how silly he acted people would see him as a visionary and a genius. A lot like Bob Dylan.

I wouldn't trust a man with the nuclear button that had a few years back got hyped up on LSD, and gathered his bandmates to inform them that he was Jesus Christ.

Did you trust the current dunce in office to be there? A heck of alot of dunces did (2 terms worth for christ's sake).

Presidents have to be born in the US. Lennon and other brit invasion guys need not apply.

It's a "fantasy" thread. My first post was clear that IF non Americans "could be" President then Bono or Peter Gabriel were my choices. The thread went off into a direction where members of The Who and The Stones were included, so then i again added someone, John Lennon, who i thought would be a good choice. The original post also said they could be "dead rock stars" so how serious can you take this thread? lol... I think an Englishman or Irishman has a better chance of being an American President than a dead person does.

btw...Jim Morrison was a joke, though he would have been the "hottest" President in U.S. history...

Ted Nugent/Alice Cooper

B)

No. I'd have to move.

FRANK ZAPPA !!!

if we could bring him back. :)

This is random, but I met a guy who lived with the Mothers of Invention.

What about this guy??? :)

jim_morrison_big.jpg

I just thought of him!

Did you trust the current dunce in office to be there? A heck of alot of dunces did (2 terms worth for christ's sake).

Actually, I trusted the current dunce more than most other dunces. After the douchebags decided to tear him up for toppling an evil dictatorship (i recall democrats in congress going for it, too), he was rendered incapable of doing anything else, kinda like a drugged bear.

And frankly, he wasn't as big a dunce as the two dunces he ran against. And people need to realize there is no perfect prez. Never has been, if you stufy history. The closest we ever came was Wilson, Roosevelt, Reagan, and Lincoln. And stop whining there were two of each party there.

Back to President Rockstar.

Frank Zappa would've been great. I'm going to stick to living rockstars and go for Alice Cooper. Ted Nugent is kinda crazy, and might throw a hissy fit and nuke a city that i like.

Alice Cooper - Prez.

Iggy Pop - VP

Gene Simmons - Dept. of Education

Iggy Pop is easily the most articulate, intelligent, and friendly rocker out there. Watch his interviews when he's not performing and he is smarter and more mature than the people interviewing him.

Archived