The Compendium

widget

and Thom Yorke as well! Now, c'mon guys, how about a picture together? Ha! I thought Robert was still in the UK crashing his car and buying football teams...

With "The Tourist" as background music. Ah well, another one of my failed attempts....

I had notification yesterday form amazon that the delivery date is now 10/10 earlier than the original November date B)

No doubt with the christmas stocking in mind... My local bookstore is getting this title in soon, so hopefully I can pick this up with my members discount card, along with Good Times, Bad Times. There is another book, written by an academic, on the philosophy of Led Zeppelin that's coming out soon too.

Meg

No doubt with the christmas stocking in mind... My local bookstore is getting this title in soon, so hopefully I can pick this up with my members discount card, along with Good Times, Bad Times. There is another book, written by an academic, on the philosophy of Led Zeppelin that's coming out soon too.

Meg

Interesting to see what an academic makes of them :blink:

Meg

[/quote

Keep us posted on that book on the philosophy of Led Zeppelin.

Archived