The Compendium

widget

I like this forum...but every time I visit it seems that you two are throwing stones at each other! Play nice!

No stone throwing on my part, just a bit of exasperation. I can appreciate her taking a critical approach to information

posted here but if I say I've come into the possession of specific recordings she ought know by now such a statement can be taken at face value.

Oh yes, the Shulps tapes from '77. A 5 1/2 hour interview recorded over three days. You did remaster those for me, as well as the Vancouver '70 alt source and so much more. I'm proud to say everything was subsequently made available online for free so what's puzzling me is why Meg thinks I'm a bullshit artist when it comes to these Pete Frame tapes.

Steve, don't you know?..."we are nothing...NOTHING!!!!"

Actually the full interview is going to be made available again shorty by request from another group of gearheads.

Oh I bet that's also a ridiculous thing to say!

Steve, don't you know?..."we are nothing...NOTHING!!!!"

Actually the full interview is going to be made available again shorty by request from another group of gearheads.

Oh I bet that's also a ridiculous thing to say!

Wow, you beg me to join your mailing list and I turn you down, so you engage in the above? I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you. :D

wtf.gif

Meg, is there anyone you don't slander?

Unbelievable that you continue the charade of denying those messages. And on slander, I do believe you slandered my entire country with your post on Australians. It seems you can dish it out but can't take it back.

Unbelievable that you continue the charade of denying those messages. And on slander, I do believe you slandered my entire country with your post on Australians. It seems you can dish it out but can't take it back.

Your posts scream heavy-set red head wants attention. Sorry, not interested.

Funny, you're the one that keeps coming back posting here after telling me I'm on your ignore list.

I made the grave mistake of attempting to post Led Zeppelin content to this thread without it leading to multiple irrational soap opera diva posts from you. As a result, you are now back on my ignore list.

And no doubt, you'll take me off your ignore list like so many times before... Must'nt be a lot of traffic on your own threads. rolleyes.gif

On my own threads? Site content belongs to the band. If your referring to the still popular Zeppelin Mysteries hosted by Steve A. Jones thread, there have been 2,896 replies and 94,241 views.

John Bonham has won the Tommy Vance Inspiration Award at last night's Classic Rock Roll of Honour Awards in London:

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/2009/11/ronnie-wood-scoops-top-rock-aw.html

Addendum:

Joan Bonham and Deborah Bonham accepted the award on John's behalf, at the Park Lane Hotel:

http://www.life.com/image/92619693

Meg

NPR is currently seeking votes for their 50 Great Voices. Robert Plant has made the final short-list. Voting closes in December.

http://www.npr.org/t...oryId=114013402

Meg

Hi Meg, you're a real gem.

Now that list is pretty impressive, and i'm a little confused why JP isnt on it, but still i only voted for Robert and Sandy, all my other favourites were missing. :(

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, how the fcuk did you get, na i'll PM you.

Edit to add.

PPS, seems you have to vote for all five favourites, need help.:angry:

Hi Meg, you're a real gem.

Now that list is pretty impressive, and i'm a little confused why JP isnt on it, but still i only voted for Robert and Sandy, all my other favourites were missing. :(

Jimmy, no matter how great a guitarist he is, has never really shown much of his vocal talent. I guess that's why? B)

Or do you mean someone else as JP?

Jimmy, no matter how great a guitarist he is, has never really shown much of his vocal talent. I guess that's why? B)

Hi glicine

No, you were right first time, I was just being hopeful i guess. :(

Regards, Danny

True he was not the world renowned front man but he did do some back-up with Led Zeppelin. They must only want the front man type's.

Archived