To all holding tickets i salute you.

This is just a thred for all thoese out there who got lucky enough to get tickets for the show... I hope its an amazing show and that it brings to life all your zeppelin dream.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS. You will be representing a nation that didnt get tickets do us proud and rock the fuck outta that gig man.

This is just a thred for all thoese out there who got lucky enough to get tickets for the show... I hope its an amazing show and that it brings to life all your zeppelin dream.

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS. You will be representing a nation that didnt get tickets do us proud and rock the fuck outta that gig man.

That’s a really nice sentiment Olipticle. I’ll do my best to ‘rock it on down’ but I’ll probably just end up standing there opened mouth or crying or both.

Lol if given the chance as would i. I would probally end up drooling all over the tickets if i did end up getting em and i bet they have really sharp corners and it would give me a paper cut...Help me out im looking for a downside to having tickets:P

SAFE TRAVELS TO ALL FLYING TO LONDON FOR THE SHOW~~!!

Show that the era still has a chance. :yay:

Cheers mate, what a generous thought ! I know just how lucky I am to be going to this show and I intend to live every moment of it......for myself and for others that couldn't get there.

Thanks for your kind wishes.......good karma to you !

I know its a small concert and a chance of a life time. Its an awearness man everyone joining from across the globe to belive. Thats what that era was about not hating but togetherness. it just shows how big the demand is for good music and plain simple people just gotta have something to belive in.

PS somebodies gotta post about that after party thats after the concert.Theres a vip package on ebay to all of you who have vip...i bow. that gonna be one sweet meet with the band after.

For us that are fortunate to be going, all i can say is we will shout and cheer the place down, and hopefully show what Jimmy, Robert, John and Jason should really want to be doing after the 10th, in that there is a massive loving fanbase out there that want to see more of them, and i think with our help it will make them want to do more.

For us that are fortunate to be going, all i can say is we will shout and cheer the place down, and hopefully show what Jimmy, Robert, John and Jason should really want to be doing after the 10th, in that there is a massive loving fanbase out there that want to see more of them, and i think with our help it will make them want to do more.

Hey Tom, how about starting a chorus of "youll never walk alone "" at the end,like we gave them at knebworth .God I wish I was going, the next best thing is seeing the buzz all you lucky ones are having, have the time of your lives and its ok, grown men are aloud to cry sometimes......chin chin

My son-in-law was lucky enough to get the chance to buy 2 tickets to this event of a life time earlier this week. He's in his late 20's and I'm in my late 40's. I can't put into words the emotions we are feeling. I had tickets for the 1980 show in Chicago that was cancelled when John died. I've been waiting over 30 years to see Zeppelin live. This will be an event of a lifetime. Most of my coworkers, friends and family do not understand the value and question my sanity on the cost of doing this, but for me, it's a cheap price to pay for such an incredible opportunity. There will be many there, from points all over the globe (we are traveling from Chicago), but I'm convinced that no one at O2 that evening will be as excited and thankful as the 2 of us!!! I've seen Robert Plant many times, shook his hand at the end of the show back in 1988 at John Savage Arena in Toledo, Ohio. My wife and I got front row center seats. It stands as the best concert of my life and he was singing Zep songs for the first time since the break up. This reunion concert will move up to the top... it already has!!!!!!!!

My son-in-law was lucky enough to get the chance to buy 2 tickets to this event of a life time earlier this week. He's in his late 20's and I'm in my late 40's. I can't put into words the emotions we are feeling. I had tickets for the 1980 show in Chicago that was cancelled when John died. I've been waiting over 30 years to see Zeppelin live. This will be an event of a lifetime. Most of my coworkers, friends and family do not understand the value and question my sanity on the cost of doing this, but for me, it's a cheap price to pay for such an incredible opportunity. There will be many there, from points all over the globe (we are traveling from Chicago), but I'm convinced that no one at O2 that evening will be as excited and thankful as the 2 of us!!! I've seen Robert Plant many times, shook his hand at the end of the show back in 1988 at John Savage Arena in Toledo, Ohio. My wife and I got front row center seats. It stands as the best concert of my life and he was singing Zep songs for the first time since the break up. This reunion concert will move up to the top... it already has!!!!!!!!

Must feel good for you to be able to see them now when you had tickets to the 1980 show :D

My friend and I have similar problems with other friends and relatives asking us how the hell it could be worth all this money for a concert.

Especially since the show got postponed and we faced the loss of all our first flight ticket money.

But money is only money and some day when we all go to heaven, money will be no important issue.

I just got a sudden lust for children so that I have someone to tell this story to in about 20 years.

Se you all December 10! :)

Archived