Post Pictures of Your Instruments

redeyedrichard

This was a thread I created on the last board so I thought I would resurrect it here. There are new members, and I am sure new instruments too. So this is the place to be proud of the instruments you have. Be it a Gibson Double Neck with Jimmy's DNA on it, or be it a jaw harp, we don't care. :lol: So without further a do, I shall start in the same way as I started the other thread months ago:

This picture is a few months old, I have a few more items to add to that collection there. You will notice that my tenor banjo is not on there, but it is on one of the other pictures. There is another guitar missing off of that picture too. Obviously I set the room up this way for the purpose of the photo, it doesn't always look like that. :lol:

RIMG0696.jpg

And this is my brother's drum kit in all it's glory. Since this was taken I believe he has added more cymbals. It is a ten piece drum kit. I challenge you to count them, some are hidden away back there. :lol:

RIMG0697.jpg

And here is a picture of the wall in my newly decorated room!!

RIMG1012.jpg

I may post more detailed pictures later on. But for now these are the instruments that I am so proud of. I remember this thread got a good response last time so let me see your instruments!! :thumbsup:

Hey, who ya calling Mr. Sexy :lol:

I was thinking that! Was that a reference to me, or to the instruments? :lol: As probable as it may be that she is referring to me we shall just stick with thinking that she was referring to the instruments! :lol:

Only joking Kasandra, great pictures! :thumbsup:

Yeah, Mr. Sexy is the name of my blue Fender. My name is Kissandra, by the way :)

Sorry about you name Kissandra. The way that you have to post on this new board means that I couldn't refer back to the spelling of your name...you certainly spell it better than I do, it looks a lot better.

From where I am sat, Mr. Sexy looks more like a girl to me! :lol:

I just found it funny the way you phrased the sentence. It said something like "Here's mine, Mr Sexy:", :lol: I just read it as if you were replying to my original post. :lol: I found that funny. :lol:

Good pictures so far. Keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:

;) A machine requires fuel.

I knew you would be one of the first contributers Ev. Great pics....as they were last time. :lol: And yes, a machine does require fuel....my whiskey bottle collection is growing rapidly. :lol::beer:

Fotos807.jpg

:shifty:

You ain't foolin' anyone!!! :lol: Great pic....but I meant instruments for humans....not your pet hamster. :lol:

This was a thread I created on the last board so I thought I would resurrect it here. There are new members, and I am sure new instruments too. So this is the place to be proud of the instruments you have. Be it a Gibson Double Neck with Jimmy's DNA on it, or be it a jaw harp, we don't care. :lol: So without further a do, I shall start in the same way as I started the other thread months ago:

This picture is a few months old, I have a few more items to add to that collection there. You will notice that my tenor banjo is not on there, but it is on one of the other pictures. There is another guitar missing off of that picture too. Obviously I set the room up this way for the purpose of the photo, it doesn't always look like that. :lol:

RIMG0696.jpg

And this is my brother's drum kit in all it's glory. Since this was taken I believe he has added more cymbals. It is a ten piece drum kit. I challenge you to count them, some are hidden away back there. :lol:

RIMG0697.jpg

And here is a picture of the wall in my newly decorated room!!

RIMG1012.jpg

I may post more detailed pictures later on. But for now these are the instruments that I am so proud of. I remember this thread got a good response last time so let me see your instruments!! :thumbsup:

Only thing better than an instrument, my guitars look just like anyone elses....only cheaper. Electric 6 string epiphone and a 3-inch speaker amp-no biggie-and neglected in a mobilehome park. And my baby, a no name 12 string acoustic tuned to dadgad with constant attention over the last 8 years.

zepbks002b.jpg

zepbks001b.jpg

It's the music baby!

Archived