Led Zeppelin Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

ZepStar

Yeah......especially with no Robert DeNiro...what the fuck?

I'll bet you have no IDEA how great some of these people were in their time, do you? Just because you know nothing about them doesn't mean anything. Grow up. Look beyond your own lifeline and do some research.

I'm willing to bet quite a lot of money (easy enough, since I don't have a lot of money) that 59 knows all about those people who are worth knowing about. (In the world where Zeppelin are important, not that many . . .)

Chill. Jimmy said no. Other people said yes. Not everybody feels the same way about this deal.

I'll bet you have no IDEA how great some of these people were in their time, do you? Just because you know nothing about them doesn't mean anything. Grow up. Look beyond your own lifeline and do some research.

Excuse me,where did I ever dis anyone on that list?Not only do I have an IDEA,I also happen to KNOW about a lot of people on that list,and what they've done to warrant a star.Guess what Einstien,I was dissing the list NOT THE PEOPLE ON IT.Read the post -and the context in which is what written-again

s-l-o-w-l-y.Go on,I'll wait.

I'll ask again:Where did I dis anyone on the list? I posted the "D"s to illustrate the fact that Robert DeNiro,one of the greatest actors of not only my generation,but EVER,doesn't have a star.Whether that's by Mr. DeNiro's choice or not is a moot point,I wasn't critisizing anyone who has a star,I was critisizing the organization for not giving him one.

Like Aqua said,Jimmy Page himself turned it down.Are you going to say he has "no idea" either?

Stop attacking people just because you lost.

I'm just glad that Jimmy turned down what is probably the most un rock and roll thing I can think of. If it makes you happy that I'm an elitist snob. Fine.

Yep,it's right up there with knighthood.

Zepstar,

Nice try but I think you have got to drop it.

I think you did everything you could have to get this thing off the ground but the reason this effort failed is NOBODY signed.

It took less than 2 weeks to get almost 10,000 signatures at www.savethecanadiangrandprix.com.

You have less than 1000 in over a month.

Without the blessing of the "inner circle" you were doomed from the begining.

Once again, eternal light hit the nail on the head. Everybody cool down, please. There's room in this world for all opinions without the venom. I wish ALL of you well. Do what you feel is right, as I will.

Once again, eternal light hit the nail on the head. Everybody cool down, please. There's room in this world for all opinions without the venom. I wish ALL of you well. Do what you feel is right, as I will.

Physician,heal thyself.

There's only one person posting on this issue who needs to cool down. The venom is only coming from one quarter. Everybody else is just saying yes, I agree, or no, I don't agree. When it's the latter, you launch insults at them, whereas no insults have been launched at you personally. Like I said, chill.

Which is just a longer way of saying, Physician, heal thyself.

Hi all!

This has been an interesting year, hasn't it? From the O2 to now. Who knows what the next will bring. Anyway, help get to the 1000 signature phase, if you or your friends haven't already signed. Thanks!

Rocky

www.LedZeppelinStar.com

Some of you, not all, just don't get it. I will carry on. Thank you for your input, but this will be my last response and comment on this site.

Goodbye,

Rocky

Thanks Rocky. The time wasn't right, but the effort was certainly there. :thanku:

Some of you, not all, just don't get it. I will carry on. Thank you for your input, but this will be my last response and comment on this site.

Goodbye,

Rocky

Good ,now there will be room for the cast of High School Musical 3. :mellow:

Archived