Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Lovely photo of Bono.

I think Bono looks better in person/on tv than in many pics...but i have always found him to be gorgeous!

I just heard a story yesterday that Bono's charity work, and the ONE campaign (in the ad pictured) almost kept U2 from recording their latest album. The other band members (Larry, Adam and Dave :) i mean the Edge) seemed to be very concerned about the danger Bono's work brings, as well as the time he spends with his humanitarian work effecting the band working together.

I think Bono looks better in person/on tv than in many pics...but i have always found him to be gorgeous!

I just heard a story yesterday that Bono's charity work, and the ONE campaign (in the ad pictured) almost kept U2 from recording their latest album. The other band members (Larry, Adam and Dave :) i mean the Edge) seemed to be very concerned about the danger Bono's work brings, as well as the time he spends with his humanitarian work effecting the band working together.

I remember hearing that story too but I thought it was more they were a bit ticked off that his charity work was taking up so much of Bono's time that he couldn't devote much to the band, not that it was dangerous. But I could be remembering it wrong.

I remember hearing that story too but I thought it was more they were a bit ticked off that his charity work was taking up so much of Bono's time that he couldn't devote much to the band, not that it was dangerous. But I could be remembering it wrong.

http://www.livenews.com.au/articles/2009/0...nearly_broke_U2

I heard this story on a local rock station, but i found a link. Anyway, i'm glad Bono got his bum into the studio, and will soon be showing his bum off on stage!

Edit:

Bono's campaigning nearly broke U2

16/02/2009 8:57:00 PM. | BANG! Showbiz 1

RELATED ARTICLES

Bono's political campaigning nearly split up U2.

The philanthropic rocker says his bandmates - guitarist The Edge, bass player Adam Clayton and drummer Larry Mullen Jr. - were convinced his prominent involvement in promoting numerous charities issues would end the Irish group.

He told the Observer Music Monthly magazine: "It's dangerous. And it worries Larry, and it worries the whole band, if truth be told.

"But, you know, here's the thing - they thought, all of them, Larry, Edge, Adam, that my campaigning would sink the ship."

The band - who were awarded Amnesty International's Ambassador of Conscience Award for their work in promoting human rights - were particularly against their frontman meeting one specific world leader, former US President George W. Bush.

The 'Get On Your Boots' singer said: "Edge pleaded with me right at the start not to meet Bush."

While Bono, 48, works hard at finding enough time to devote to U2, his family and the causes he supports, he is adamant he has the energy to do it all.

The singer - who has campaigned for Third World debt relief and better AIDS treatments in Africa -said: "When I'm with U2 doing U2 work, they have me 100 per cent or we would not be here now.

"I give my time to my family, my band and my interest in the wide world. It all seems to be fuel for me. My engine seems to be working better these days."

I came across another picture of David, this one far more recent......but he still looks damn good.

18.jpg

He sort of has that impish smile like he's done something wrong and you need to figure out what it was. Love him.

Good for you Elizabeth. A lot of women don't find men who are losing their hair that attractive.

David's stunning good looks are only a small percentage of what makes me think he's attractive. His talent is the far overriding factor. And I don't care how much or little hair he has, as long as he sings and plays as well as he does.....that's what counts.

But yeah, he carries aging well. Not all guys do.

David's stunning good looks are only a small percentage of what makes me think he's attractive. His talent is the far overriding factor. And I don't care how much or little hair he has, as long as he sings and plays as well as he does.....that's what counts.

But yeah, he carries aging well. Not all guys do.

I was never one that went for the "obvious" good looking type (ie Brad Pitt). I can appreciate their looks but to me, personality, talent etc. are very important factors that add to how I view someone.

I think David is very handsome (and talented) and looks great now.

And seriously, the man has dimples. Dimples. :wub:

My friend was laughing at me earlier, she was like "Dude, he's 36 years older than you" and I said "and?"

Yeah. Although before I'd ask him on a date (provided he was single and all), I'd ask him to show me how he got the sound at the beginning of "Sorrow".

I was never one that went for the "obvious" good looking type (ie Brad Pitt). I can appreciate their looks but to me, personality, talent etc. are very important factors that add to how I view someone.

I think David is very handsome (and talented) and looks great now.

I agree nine! :D

wow, really beautiful pics. so...hmm...hmmm...romantic :rolleyes:

and he's still very nice. such a respectable worthy man :)

yes, they are very beautiful pics of very handsome man...(I wasn't that much familiar with Pink Floyd back then)

My list....

1. James Patrick Page is CEO of what is "Beautiful"........(He remained on my bedroom wall, the finest spot for HIM!!!!)

google2.jpg

My Honorable list...... (my closet door)

brianmay.jpg

Brian May(Queen)

FramptonImInYou.jpg

(I was beginning to be "bit" comfortable with a "blond" rock stars image, (myself being dark, that is)

And seriously, the man has dimples. Dimples. :wub:

My friend was laughing at me earlier, she was like "Dude, he's 36 years older than you" and I said "and?"

Yeah. Although before I'd ask him on a date (provided he was single and all), I'd ask him to show me how he got the sound at the beginning of "Sorrow".

i didn't realize you were so young. david is about 60 ian't he? i agree that he still looks great tho.....those lips.....

I'm shallow, I don't think Mr. Gilmour has aged particularly well. He looks like a Bond villain now, or a conservative MP :) One of the all-time great musicians though! And lovely speaking & singing voice. With a hot, younger wife and adorable children. What more could any man ask for...

In strange contrast, Roger Waters was quite the ugly duckling as a young man but in recent years he's definitely rocking the Richard Gere-ish sexy older man.

Archived