5-Whole Lotta Love

6-Rock & Roll

:D

I love that CD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the recommendation but thats basicly the same show

I'm looking for some diversity

Its quite different in terms of playing though, less aggresive more refined plus of course Keith Moon guests at the end. You won't find a vast different between Eddie and other 77 shows no matter what point in the tour they come from besides the performance not being as good.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't agree with you more. That was the first live version of TYG i heard and I could not believe how amazing they adapted the song to the stage. Besides TSRTS, i think that is my favorite song from the show

Is it cut in every edition of "Eddie"? It's always a come down when that cut hits. Still great, though.

Is it cut in every edition of "Eddie"? It's always a come down when that cut hits. Still great, though.

The Mike The Mike version has the best patch transition of all the bootlegs. GM doesn't have the other audience source patch. I think there are a few more with the audience patch but I'm not sure exactly which ones.

• 4 years later...

Bringin up an old thread again :P but, am I the only one that thinks the Winston remaster is very muffled in comparison to Genuine Masters or Silver Rarities Master? I just gave the three a listen and Winston's sounds very muffled, but the Silver Rarities and GM sound much more dynamic and full. Did I get a faulty copy of Winston's? Or are my ears just totally attuned differently to everyone else here :bagoverhead:

Bringin up an old thread again :P but, am I the only one that thinks the Winston remaster is very muffled in comparison to Genuine Masters or Silver Rarities Master? I just gave the three a listen and Winston's sounds very muffled, but the Silver Rarities and GM sound much more dynamic and full. Did I get a faulty copy of Winston's? Or are my ears just totally attuned differently to everyone else here :bagoverhead:

Yes. :P Try Jelly Roll that one is considered one of the best along with Winston.

There's some shitty re-remaster of Winston's remaster that got put up on Dime awhile back, you might have that. I have it straight from Winston himself and muffled is the last word I'd use to describe it.

I just got a different copy of the Winston remaster (thanks Sath!) and it sounds totally different, the first copy I had was completely shitty in comparison to this. I take back my words on being muffled lol it's much better now.

I have no less than 18 versions of this show. One of which I believe has never been torrented. Its from Black Cat records. Its 4 CDs that come in a beautiful double gatefold cover (2 in each case) with pics of the band on all the sides.

Sadly they left out Ten Years Gone which is why I never ripped it and spread it around.

Archived