Page and Black Crowes @The Greek

Ramblin Man

Apologies if this has been covered before,search came up with nothing.Has anyone watched the concert Jimmy did with The Black Crowes @ The Greek.Just watched it.Absolutley fantastic.Didnt know much about The Black Crowes prior to this but have to say they are superb musicians and Chris Robinson,what a singer.

Apologies if this has been covered before,search came up with nothing.Has anyone watched the concert Jimmy did with The Black Crowes @ The Greek.Just watched it.Absolutley fantastic.Didnt know much about The Black Crowes prior to this but have to say they are superb musicians and Chris Robinson,what a singer.

I didn't even know there was a DVD, the CD is awsome though.

How's it going "Ramblin Man" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Yes, there was a bootleg DVD made of the 19 October 1999 show at The Greek Theater. I know for fact because I attended that show and my friend taped it. If you look closely at the people in front of the camera, you can see me in the middle. ROCK ON!

Im good thanks, Ive seen two versions of the bootleg dvd.One looks like it was recorded from high up and the other from ground floor.The ground floor one is better,the other one is more shaky.Great concert,wish I could have been there.Happy Xmas to everyone :D

Im good thanks, Ive seen two versions of the bootleg dvd.One looks like it was recorded from high up and the other from ground floor.The ground floor one is better,the other one is more shaky.Great concert,wish I could have been there.Happy Xmas to everyone :D

Hey "Ramblin Man," what's happening? The ground floor DVD is the one my friend taped and is the most popular one being sold today. I love that show! That show kicked ass! ROCK ON!

There's an audience shot bootleg DVD of the Greek concert...

There is an audience shot bootleg of both nights at the Greek. I also have:

1999.10.12 New York, New York - Audience shot

1999.10.13 New York, New York - Audience shot

1999.10.14 New York, New York - Audience shot

1999.10.16 Worcester, Massachusetts - Audience shot (Joe Perry guest guitarist on 2 songs)

2000.07.10 Wantagh, New York - Pro shot.

I know there is one for 1999.10.09 NY, but I don't have it.

How's it going "Ramblin Man" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? Yes, there was a bootleg DVD made of the 19 October 1999 show at The Greek Theater. I know for fact because I attended that show and my friend taped it. If you look closely at the people in front of the camera, you can see me in the middle. ROCK ON!

Are you the guy in the white T-shirt w/ shorter hair than the guy to your left?

I didn't even know there was a DVD, the CD is awsome though.

Hey-Up,

I've got the "Concert Footage Boot" of the "Sir Jimmy & the Black Crowes", its a Great Gig, & when you've seen it a couple of times, you can see just how much they ALL really enjoy playing the same Stage, but then again, Who wouldn't enjoy being on the same stage as :notworthy: Jimmy Page or any Member of Led Zeppelin :notworthy:.

If i remember around the same time, Jimmy & the Crowes were going to play in Ireland, & Jimmy pulled out, (NOT at the last minute, but with Back Trouble, Anyone any news on this??).

Nice to see that Robert went/going to the Palace to get his CBE :notworthy:, All we need now is for the Establishment, to look after John Paul Jones, :notworthy: & John "God of Thunder "Bonham :notworthy:.

WE, All on this Forum are "Notworthy", but just Thankful that we lived through such a wonderful time of Music Genius.

All the Best to all for the Coming New Year 2009,

Hang-man :ph34r:

Hey-Up,

I've got the "Concert Footage Boot" of the "Sir Jimmy & the Black Crowes", its a Great Gig, & when you've seen it a couple of times, you can see just how much they ALL really enjoy playing the same Stage, but then again, Who wouldn't enjoy being on the same stage as :notworthy: Jimmy Page or any Member of Led Zeppelin :notworthy:.

If i remember around the same time, Jimmy & the Crowes were going to play in Ireland, & Jimmy pulled out, (NOT at the last minute, but with Back Trouble, Anyone any news on this??).

Nice to see that Robert went/going to the Palace to get his CBE :notworthy:, All we need now is for the Establishment, to look after John Paul Jones, :notworthy: & John "God of Thunder "Bonham :notworthy:.

WE, All on this Forum are "Notworthy", but just Thankful that we lived through such a wonderful time of Music Genius.All the Best to all for the Coming New Year 2009,

Amen!!

Amen!!

Hey-Up,

Thank You for that.

But its true, the four of them, & "The Man who Led Zeppelin", Mr Grant : :notworthy: ,

are a "One-Off, Never too happen again", 40yrs since their 1st Album, & its still SELLING,

says it all.

All the Best,

Are you the guy in the white T-shirt w/ shorter hair than the guy to your left?

How's it going "ms_zeppelin94" as well as our fellow die hard ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'M PRETTY DRUNK! I'm using my friend's computer here at the New Years neighborhood bash party. I have several friends in here drinking and bumping in to me as I'm typing so forgive me if I misspell some words. Yes "ms_zeppelin94," that is me in the middle with my white t-shirt hanging over my pants. I kind of thought that my hair was a little longer than my friend Tod on the left. Maybe its because I am drunk off my ass that I can't tell the difference. Do you want to know what is even funnier? I could not find this thread anywhere on the Forum earlier so I could answer your question. I'm glad that I found you so I could answer your question. I better go before I get mobbed and someone spills their drink on the computer and BLOWS IT UP! Someone's already spilled their drink on me TWICE! Party Hardy in 2009 and ROCK ON!

I have a pro shot DVD with excellent picture and stereo sound of the July 10 2000 show at Jones Beach and an fairly rough quality DVD of 2 audience shot shows from the Greek theatre 18/19 Oct 1999.

How's it going "ms_zeppelin94" as well as our fellow die hard ZEPPELIN fanatics? I'M PRETTY DRUNK! I'm using my friend's computer here at the New Years neighborhood bash party. I have several friends in here drinking and bumping in to me as I'm typing so forgive me if I misspell some words. Yes "ms_zeppelin94," that is me in the middle with my white t-shirt hanging over my pants. I kind of thought that my hair was a little longer than my friend Tod on the left. Maybe its because I am drunk off my ass that I can't tell the difference. Do you want to know what is even funnier? I could not find this thread anywhere on the Forum earlier so I could answer your question. I'm glad that I found you so I could answer your question. I better go before I get mobbed and someone spills their drink on the computer and BLOWS IT UP! Someone's already spilled their drink on me TWICE! Party Hardy in 2009 and ROCK ON!

Thanks!! Hope your computer didn't blow up :D

Hey "Ramblin Man," what's happening? The ground floor DVD is the one my friend taped and is the most popular one being sold today. I love that show! That show kicked ass! ROCK ON!

Oh! And tell your friend that taped it that I said thankyouthankyouthankyou!!

Oh! And tell your friend that taped it that I said thankyouthankyouthankyou!!

Why hello again "ms_zeppelin94!" I already let him know that you wanted me to thank him for the JIMMY PAGE & THE BLACK CROWES live DVD recording. He says to say that you are welcome. ROCK ON!

• 1 month later...

Archived