WHAT IS EVERYONE'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR 2009?

ZeppFanForever

^^thank you very much!

It is a big problem for me! I love eating meat, the taste of it and all, but on the other hand, I always feel bad when I eat, and then think of the life that has been destroyed.

Plus I live in a notorious meat eater family.

I think I gonna make it an experiment for a few weeks and then see if it works.

If I need advice, I know who to ask...thanks

I was never a big red meat eater so that wasn't difficult. Good luck and let me know how it turns out :D

I never obeyed my new year's resolutions, all I did to change my life was because of chance or free will.

But the next year...I have to do a few things!

- practise my instruments a LOT more

- changing my single status! Sixteen and no boyfriend, what kind of life is that?

- trying if I can survive as a vegetarian

- getting a new band

Okay, pretty much, but don't say I didn't try!:- )

About the same as being 15 and no boyfriend, just a year older.

My resolution is to try and be more conscience of my health. I'm not very healthy, I'm not making this a lose weight thing I'm making it a be healthy thing.

Merry Xmas "Melanie_72?" I hope that your Christmas was a Happy and Jolly one. You sound like a very intelligent, strong minded woman that could do whatever you set your mind out to do. I get the feeling that you can do anything that you want if you really want to. ROCK ON!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to you too ZeppFanForever. Thanks so much for the kind words, they are very encouraging!! :D

About the same as being 15 and no boyfriend, just a year older.

My resolution is to try and be more conscience of my health. I'm not very healthy, I'm not making this a lose weight thing I'm making it a be healthy thing.

Hey, how's it going "lzfan715?" How's my number one JANIS JOPLIN fan doing? I was watching the movie JANIS on the VH-1 Classic channel a little over a week ago, my Dad and I both got into the film. JANIS could really get into her music by being extremely emotional on stage huh? JANIS gave it all to all of us. There will NEVER be another JANIS. ROCK ON!

How's it going "BIGDAN?" Everything you are saying does make sense. ROCK ON!

Hi 'ZeppFanForever' everythings going just fine.

Thank you very much, but it only makes scense to those lucky one's that can see what I see.

Still thats what make's us human I suppose, have a great New Year and give my regards too all.

Regards, Danny

I've never really made resolutions too (as Sophia) So I'll try to make something up.

1. Doing my best to correct my eyesight. I did well last year, but then gave up and it became worse again.

2. Making more efforts to learn guitar and harp.

3. Writing a book (and say goodbye to the small fanfics)

4. Eventually gathering this stupid puzzle of 4000 parts :D

5. And it would be great to find some rock'n'roll friends who will understand all my mind stuff.

Well, I've decided to stop smoking. I've been a smoker almost non-stop since 1979. Not sure I want to celebrate 30 years as a smoker next April. B)

Good luck :thumbsup:

I've calculated the money saved pays for my health insurance premium :D nice trade off.

Well, I've decided to stop smoking. I've been a smoker almost non-stop since 1979. Not sure I want to celebrate 30 years as a smoker next April. B)

Great choice! I wish you the best of luck.

My New Years Resolution, the get healthy thing. I opted to get a head start on Christmas Eve with my Wii Fit and I've already lost 4 pounds!

I never obeyed my new year's resolutions, all I did to change my life was because of chance or free will.

But the next year...I have to do a few things!

- practise my instruments a LOT more

- changing my single status! Sixteen and no boyfriend, what kind of life is that?

- trying if I can survive as a vegetarian

- getting a new band

Okay, pretty much, but don't say I didn't try!:- )

:lol:

Oh god, I'm 17 and always been single. I'm worse off than you, don't worry.

Hope you fill out your resolutions [goes for everybody]

But don't rush yourself into getting a boyfriend nor start dating because you feel like you have to.

Good luck

And yes, I have absolutely no resolutions. I'm horrible at that stuff.

Heck, I said I'll finally start doing my homework two days ago.

[didn't really happen]

God save my soul, I'm gonna be 18 and I'm such a kooky, childish girl. [i meant woman, maybe]

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

I've never really made resolutions too (as Sophia) So I'll try to make something up.

1. Doing my best to correct my eyesight. I did well last year, but then gave up and it became worse again.

2. Making more efforts to learn guitar and harp.

3. Writing a book (and say goodbye to the small fanfics)

4. Eventually gathering this stupid puzzle of 4000 parts :D

5. And it would be great to find some rock'n'roll friends who will understand all my mind stuff.

How's it going "PsychoRockNRoll?" I hope all goes well with you in 2009. ROCK ON!

2009 is the year I will put a band together. I've got the name, some drawings/artwork for our first EP. Recruiting band members with the right looks and attitude come first. That will take approx. 6-9 months. We should be ready to gig by years end. The EP comes out early in 2010.

How's it going "JethroTull?" When you put your band together and decide to tour, please let me know. I'd like to check out your gig. Until then, ROCK ON!

How's it going "Otto Masson?" I quit smoking myself some years back. I began at age 12. And just think, I used to smoke three packs a day. I just got off the phone with my 41 year old sister named Linda in Yuba City, California. She just woke up and is hung over as well. And I thought that I was bad. Ha Ha! ROCK ON!