WHAT IS EVERYONE'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR 2009?

ZeppFanForever

This year, I decided I am not having any 2009 New Year's Resolutions. Resolutions are never realistic and can't achieve them all. Therefore, I am going to be outsourcing them. :D

I just want you to know that I respect your decision "PennyLane." I hope that 2009 will treat you well. ROCK ON!

Great choice! I wish you the best of luck.

My New Years Resolution, the get healthy thing. I opted to get a head start on Christmas Eve with my Wii Fit and I've already lost 4 pounds!

I'm very proud of you "lzfan715!" I'm going to encourage you here on the Forum from time to time to stick with it. I know that you can do it. ROCK ON!

I don't make resolutions. I believe it's just setting yourself up for failure. B)

How's it going "Charlotte Sometimes?" That's true! Thats why it is good to be surrounded by your good friends and family that will encourage you and give you inner strength. It can be done though and no one ever said that it was easy cause it ain't. I quit smoking cold turkey without patches or pills etc... It may have been two of the worst weeks of hell in my life but I did it. And just think, I smoked three packs a day for decades. ROCK ON!

:lol:

Oh god, I'm 17 and always been single. I'm worse off than you, don't worry.

Hope you fill out your resolutions [goes for everybody]

But don't rush yourself into getting a boyfriend nor start dating because you feel like you have to.

Good luck

And yes, I have absolutely no resolutions. I'm horrible at that stuff.

Heck, I said I'll finally start doing my homework two days ago.

[didn't really happen]

God save my soul, I'm gonna be 18 and I'm such a kooky, childish girl. [i meant woman, maybe]

How's it going "DeepBlackZeppelin?" I can't believe that you are a Natalie Wood fan. I always have been since I was a kid and I met her personally in 1981. Oh dear, you're only 17 going on 18. Your life hasn't even begun yet. I would give anything to be 17 or 18 again. Those were great years for me. ROCK ON!

I broke my resolution already. Didn't take me long. :rolleyes::slapface:

How's it going "Cletus?" YOU will forever go down in LED ZEPPELIN Forum history as being the first person to break their New Years resolution on New Years day! Oh hell with it, I'm still proud of you! ROCK ON!

Ask my girlfriend to marry me

Wait who the fuck wrote that..........

How's it going "Pb Derigable?" Are you really going to ask your girlfriend to marry you? If so, I think that is wonderful. Its a big step so make sure that its what you really want to do. Write down a do's and don't's list for yourself and think of as many reasons why you should and shouldn't marry her. If you can think of more reasons why you should marry her, then your heart is in the right place. It seems to me my friend that your time has come in making that important decision. Good luck! ROCK ON!

On Last.fm "My Library" Radio played two songs back to back:

1. Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

2. The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreaming

a true LOL moment... cause that pretty much sums up my main resolution. :blink:

:unsure: You're going in the wrong direction----> :)

On Last.fm "My Library" Radio played two songs back to back:

1. Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

2. The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreaming

a true LOL moment... cause that pretty much sums up my main resolution. :blink:

How's it going "Gegenschein?" Those two songs indivcate to me that you want to get out of the town where you are at and move to California am I right? ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

Well, I've decided to stop smoking. I've been a smoker almost non-stop since 1979. Not sure I want to celebrate 30 years as a smoker next April. B)

I wish you great luck with this. My wife has given up smoking and so have I, and it wasn't easy, but it's well worth it health-wise. We have a daughter, and clearly trying to set an example was foremost in our minds. Find those online support groups, and just tough it out. Again, best of luck!