If Led Zeppelin had been from Mexico

Quintas

No Latino Led for you ?

I guess they weren't really a cha-cha band, but I bet they could do it better than any rock band from Mexico. BTW, are there any 'famous' rock bands from there ? :huh:

I don't know much about mexican rock, but I like Santana.

But the beautiful city of Buenos Aires is thousands and thousands of miles away from Mexico ;)

I know a lot about Spanish Rock since it's almost Argentina's national music. I can defenitely tell you that it doesn't try to imitate British or american rock, at all; another reason why LZ would not have been a good fit :P

they would be Juan Bonham, Juan Paulo Jones, Roberto Plant and Marmelades Page. Strange to think of...

Or if they all went by their shortened middle names, they would be Paul, Pat, Tony and Henry. :o

How's it going "Quintas?" If LED ZEPPELIN had been from Mexico, drugs would have been legalized a long time ago. The band would have been called Quarto Bandidos, Led Marijuana, Los Roaches and Motas Magnificos to name a few. I'm sure that the rest of the readers can come up with some other names in order to expand the Forum's imagination. ROCK ON ALL!

Gotcha !!

Santana reigns supreme. I also like Los Lobos alot. But these guys are Americans, Latino ancestry.

How's it going "gadgetguru?" Now you're really giving me some good ideas for my next threads. It looks like I'm going to have to write a thread on SANTANA as well as RITCHIE VALENS. ROCK ON!

Archived