Black Dog

bigzepfan

Isn't that the one on the Unledded: no quarter dvd?

That's correct :) Filmed for the AMA's in 1995. Led Zeppelin were presented with the International Artist Award. JPJ accepted the award in person in LA from host Tom Jones, and RP, JP and Jason (on behalf of his father) accepted the award in London in a prerecorded acceptance speech... B)

How about the performance of Black Dog on the Andrew Denton show around that time? No Charlie Jones or Michael Lee? I love Jimmy's recovering catholic t-shirt.....He had one on sometime in the 1980's that said Jimmy Swaggart's home for wayward girls that priceless as well...

How about the performance of Black Dog on the Andrew Denton show around that time? No Charlie Jones or Michael Lee? I love Jimmy's recovering catholic t-shirt.....He had one on sometime in the 1980's that said Jimmy Swaggart's home for wayward girls that priceless as well...

Another good version - I like the groove!

Hey, love this one! Thanks for the link! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived