Mouthwatering Cuisine For All

SuperDave

I ran into this website, featuring photos of some of the most scrumptous cuisine available on this planet. I'm just wondering what the calorie count could be on some of this.

Elvis must be drooling in his grave over this!

Most of these come with the optional defibrillator or 50% off a quadruple bypass.

Perhaps, many of you could suggest some other dishes that should be included here.

Bon Appetit!

Great Eating!

Yowza :o

That was pretty disgusting, especially since most of them contained hot dogs (we need a yuck smiley...)

However I could see possibly trying the Deep-fried Twinky On A Stick Dipped In Chocolate Syrup once (splitting it with about 5 people), just to see... :whistling: (I haven't actually).

I have one question...when did people start eating chicken wings with all the different sauces? Blue Cheese, Hot/BBQ. The stuff is delicious and I ate a bunch during Super Bowl, but man is that rough on the digestive tract.

I personally just use the hot sauce most of the time or a honey mustard. No blue cheese for me as I don't care for it. These sauces have been around with the wings since I can remember.

I must admit, a lot of that so-called cuisine is rather gross, but that's the beauty of it. I'm sure a lot of this has originated in the southern or mid-western U.S.

I wonder if a criteria has to be met, such as 2,000 calories +?

If you want the 2000+ calorie criteria to be met,look no further than the Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Onion with dressing.

While it satisfies your palate as an appetizer as you're waiting on the main course,it packs 2210 calories,134 grams of fat,and 241 grams of carbs.

But don't get bummed out...people generally split the onion with their table partner.

:lol: I don't think it would be too difficult for those foods to achieve that!

No, not at all. I saw some of these programs on TLC with extremely overweight people. Most in the 600 pounds plus area. One guy was 19 and over 800 lbs. They can't walk and are just bed ridden. They also think that it's ok to do what they do. One of them who was just over 1,000 lbs, was taking in some 30,000 calories a day. Off the charts! No wonder.

No, not at all. I saw some of these programs on TLC with extremely overweight people. Most in the 600 pounds plus area. One guy was 19 and over 800 lbs. They can't walk and are just bed ridden. They also think that it's ok to do what they do. One of them who was just over 1,000 lbs, was taking in some 30,000 calories a day. Off the charts! No wonder.

I've seen a couple of those shows. It's just sad to see them having gotten to that point. I know some have gone through the gastric bipass surgery but they are such a high risk and have severe complications after the surgery as well.

I have one question...when did people start eating chicken wings with all the different sauces? Blue Cheese, Hot/BBQ. The stuff is delicious and I ate a bunch during Super Bowl, but man is that rough on the digestive tract.

Buffalo wings were supposedly first served as a thrown together late night snack at an upstate New York bar, not more than 40 years ago - but what did people do with wings before then?

I joined Weight Watchers a few years ago and now there are lots of things that I don't eat anymore, nor are they even appealing. I'm not perfect, and I'm not a vegetarian, but I haven't had mayo, regular sodas, anything fried or a cheeseburger in years. I see those pictures and wonder how many "points" are in those things. Probably 2-3 times as many as I should eat in one day.

I joined Weight Watchers a few years ago and now there are lots of things that I don't eat anymore, nor are they even appealing. I'm not perfect, and I'm not a vegetarian, but I haven't had mayo, regular sodas, anything fried or a cheeseburger in years. I see those pictures and wonder how many "points" are in those things. Probably 2-3 times as many as I should eat in one day.

:blink: Pass the cardboard please! :lol:

:blink: Pass the cardboard please! :lol:

Seriously, I saw a recipe in a health food mag the other day for soba noodle pad thai that looked wonderful! And I grew up eating southern, and Italian! :)

The trick is to substitute healthy ingredients and add more veggies.

Seriously, I saw a recipe in a health food mag the other day for soba noodle pad thai that looked wonderful! And I grew up eating southern, and Italian! :)

The trick is to substitute healthy ingredients and add more veggies.

Yes it is and once you eat that way on a regular basis, certain junk foods or really fattening foods lose their appeal. Well most :D

Archived