Mischa Barton digs Zeppelin...

Wolfman

"Storming" Norm Van Lier, Former Chicago Bulls player and commentator, always mentioned Led Zeppelin or The Rolling Stones when speaking. It was very well know he hung out with zep when they where in Chicago.

He died today in his home at the age of 61

R.I.P.

I saw this kid walking around the mall with a Pink Floyd t-shirt on (the DSotM album cover) and I mentioned to him in the elevator that I was a huge fan of the band too. I asked him what his favorite album was, and he looked at me and said "who?". Sure enough, I went into the Hot Topic and saw that shirt there.

I really should move this to the Pet Peeves section, but that just annoys me.

I'd be willing to bet that her and all the other dorks that buy those shirts at Hot Topic don't know shit about Led Zeppelin.

Hmmmmm, I've got a New York Yankees baseball cap and I don't know shit about them or baseball in general. Nor do I care to. I wear it coz it looks nice. :D

I saw this kid walking around the mall with a Pink Floyd t-shirt on (the DSotM album cover) and I mentioned to him in the elevator that I was a huge fan of the band too. I asked him what his favorite album was, and he looked at me and said "who?". Sure enough, I went into the Hot Topic and saw that shirt there.

I really should move this to the Pet Peeves section, but that just annoys me.

That does annoy me too - I recently saw a girl in a Ramones shirt and she couldn't tell me anything about them.

I hate that too. It really makes me mad.

I was in Applebees one day (I had on a Zep tshirt) and the guy was like "Because of your age I have to ask, do you even know who that is?" Turns out he was an awesome guy, with a great taste in music, he just thought since I was obviously 15 that I had no clue.

Archived