Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

I'm guessing quite a few members of the forum are too young to remember The Gong Show but it was just as fucked up and strange as you've heard it was. I'd also take it any day over utter crap like American Idle. With that, I give you The Band From Far Away...

I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this band before. If they have, I apologize in advance. Anyway, I just ran across them in the line up for this year's Mountain Jam festival. Here's the description of them from that page (as well as one of their videos):

Bustle in your Hedgerow – a lyric pulled from the Led Zeppelin epic “Stairway to Heaven”, puts on sporadic shows showcasing only Zep tunes. But don’t call them a tribute band. Joe Russo, Marco Benevento, Dave Dreiwitz, and Scott Metzger channel Led Zeppelin’s songs with such passion and energy, you would swear they are their own songs.

They have an EP out now that you can stream at Bandcamp. Their full length debut, Boys and Girls is due in April. I saw them opening for the North Mississippi Allstars late last year and they certainly rattled the rafters.

Thanks for that ! The guy pictured on the left reminds me of a very young Lowell George

• 2 weeks later...