Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Thanks for posting as always, Deb. One of my graphic art instructors told me that one of the first things to pique his interest in pursuing art as a career was recreating the artwork from one of Led Zeppelin's albums on the wall of his dorm room back in the 70s. Unfortunately, he passed away a few months ago so I never got a chance to ask him what album it was.

Sorry to hear about your friend Jahfin. Glad you enjoyed and let me take a moment to thank you as I have learned about much new music from so many of your post :toast:

Edit to add:

Vinyl Community - Concert Ticket Stub Book - 'My Concert Collection 1971 to 2011' Enjoy

Edited by Deborah J

I forgot to put this one up when I put out the others. Plus the fact that I haven't posted a video in a long while so this is a good return. RAH splitscreen part 4. Huge credits for ssellers (lpzep) for making this.

The video is still processing so it will take a few minutes to upload.

Edited by ledzepfilm

It's one of those songs that SHOULD have been done at the o2

That would have been interesting to hear, although if you noticed-they did tune down their guitars a full step just adjust to Plant's vocal ability at the o2. So It would have been "different" for sure. I wouldn't doubt they tried it at early rehearsals and scrapped it? Maybe-who knows. But this version above^ is one of the best I've ever heard from P/P or Zeppelin for that matter. Page is one fire here as is the rhythm section-the whole thing is just incredible. I'm glad someone posted this!

These are the kind of shows you wish they had professionally filmed.