The Black Sabbath Thread

manderlyh

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely think 13 is one of Sabbaths best albums, its an instant classic and their aint a bad song on it, best album since 1975 and it easily matches their first 6 albums which were all amazing, for them to come out with an album of this quality at their age and with all the problems they have had with tony being ill and ozzy back on the booze and drugs is truly sensational, this ay a good album its a monster of a album, could zeppelin come out with an album of this quality? I would really like to think so because zep along with Sabbath are my favourite band but I don't think zep could match this album its that good, I love everything about this album especially iommi's playing, without a shadow of a doubt one of the greatest guitarist's ever, greatest comeback album ever

sabbath.jpg

Ozzy Osbourne says Black Sabbath’s future depends on the health of cancer victim Tony Iommi.

But if they do record another album, there’s a chance original drummer Bill Ward could appear on it.

Sabbath are riding high in charts across the world with the release of new work 13, which gave them a new world record when it made Number One in the UK, and his since given them their first-ever Number One album in the US.

Asked what happens after the band complete their touring schedule for 2013, including a set of UK dates in December, Ozzy tells the Telegraph: “It depends on Tony. At the moment we’re doing so many weeks on the road, then he has to go back for more treatment.

“He’s had chemo and radiotherapy and he’s now on a thing to boost his immune system. I really hope it’s gone for good – but you never know with that stuff.”

Despite announcing an original lineup reunion in 2011, Sabbath recorded 13 without Ward, who said he hadn’t been offered a contract he regarded as signable.

Ozzy tells NME: “We would have loved to have Bill on this album. Maybe we can work things out by the next one.”

And of all the things he’s done with his career, the Prince Of Darkness admits he has one big regret: appearing on reality TV show The Osbournes.

“I didn’t want to be on fucking television,” he says. “I didn’t become a rock’n'roll singer to read the fucking weather forecast, know what I mean? It’s part of the reason I wanted to come back – this album pisses on all that.”

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/black-sabbath-future-depends-on-tony-iommi/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BLACK SABBATH FEATURE IN THIS MONTH'S CLASSSIC ROCK MAGAZINE

post-23287-0-21062800-1372116625_thumb.j

post-23287-0-51066300-1372116680.jpg

Edited by weslgarlic