The Black Sabbath Thread

manderlyh

Does ANYBODY know if they will announce more American dates other than the 4 or so they have announced??!!! All the dates they announced very far from me. I'm hoping so bad that they come ANYWHERE in the Southeastern U.S.!!!!

I gotta see these guys!!!!

Does ANYBODY know if they will announce more American dates other than the 4 or so they have announced??!!! All the dates they announced very far from me. I'm hoping so bad that they come ANYWHERE in the Southeastern U.S.!!!!

I gotta see these guys!!!!

me too. I have to see them while I still can because I never got the chance to see led zeppelin either

Nice to see them stretching themselves with that track - not sticking to the blueprint.

Not a bad description,yours.

If this track is anything to go by the album should be a monster.

But still at the risk of :beat: I would've been happier to see Bill involved.

^ Agreed, but looking past that at this point! ;)

And Brad Wilk SOUNDS PRETTY DAMN GOOD.

Brad Wilk is a great choice.. Matt Cameron would have been too.

Bill Ward backed out on them ... and not the 1st time either.

He would have made a fortune.. I'm done feeling bad for him.

I gotta tell ya, the more I hear God is Dead? , the more I love it.....XM chanell "Ozzy's Boneyard" plays it on heavy rotation. I hear it at least 3 times a day. Almost has a stripped down Sabbath Bloody Sabbath deep cut vibe to it.

I'm loving the new song(s). This new album may be exactly what I hoped for. I'm in love with God is Dead?. That song captures what I love about sabbath. Heavy clangin' bass, the brutal, almost 'tribal' heavy drumming, Ozzy's totally unique singing (I LOVE his pronunciations) and of course Tony's riffage. I'm genuinely excited about the album.