Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

The Black Sabbath Thread

Black Sabbath To Premier New Song On CSI

Black Sabbath have announced that they are to premiere a track from their forthcoming record, 13, on the season finale of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. The band will appear in a scene that sees Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann) and D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) go to a Black Sabbath show as they investigate a series of murders that mirror the sins in Dante's Inferno.

"When we first heard that Black Sabbath was interested in premiering a song on 'CSI' from their first studio album in 35 years, we were all really excited. So many of us are longtime fans," explains CSI's Executive Producer, Don McGill. "And seeing as the album is titled '13′ and this is the finale of 'CSI''s Season 13, it seemed like the perfect match. We couldn't be more thrilled."

The episode with air in America on May 15. Black Sabbath's 13 is set for release on June 11.

http://www.kerrang.com/blog/2013/04/black_sabbath_to_premier_new_s.html

Does ANYBODY know if they will announce more American dates other than the 4 or so they have announced??!!! All the dates they announced very far from me. I'm hoping so bad that they come ANYWHERE in the Southeastern U.S.!!!!

I gotta see these guys!!!!

Does ANYBODY know if they will announce more American dates other than the 4 or so they have announced??!!! All the dates they announced very far from me. I'm hoping so bad that they come ANYWHERE in the Southeastern U.S.!!!!

I gotta see these guys!!!!

me too. I have to see them while I still can because I never got the chance to see led zeppelin either

Nice to see them stretching themselves with that track - not sticking to the blueprint.

Not a bad description,yours.

If this track is anything to go by the album should be a monster.

But still at the risk of :beat: I would've been happier to see Bill involved.

^ Agreed, but looking past that at this point! ;)

And Brad Wilk SOUNDS PRETTY DAMN GOOD.

Brad Wilk is a great choice.. Matt Cameron would have been too.

Bill Ward backed out on them ... and not the 1st time either.

He would have made a fortune.. I'm done feeling bad for him.

I think I'll try for one of the New England shows. Lots of concert choices this summer!

I think I'll try for one of the New England shows. Lots of concert choices this summer!

This summer has been an explosion of concerts for me!

Man it sucks that they aren't coming to Atlanta. My 30 minute drive to see Sabbath got turned into a 9 hour ordeal to Florida.

I gotta tell ya, the more I hear God is Dead? , the more I love it.....XM chanell "Ozzy's Boneyard" plays it on heavy rotation. I hear it at least 3 times a day. Almost has a stripped down Sabbath Bloody Sabbath deep cut vibe to it.

I'm loving the new song(s). This new album may be exactly what I hoped for. I'm in love with God is Dead?. That song captures what I love about sabbath. Heavy clangin' bass, the brutal, almost 'tribal' heavy drumming, Ozzy's totally unique singing (I LOVE his pronunciations) and of course Tony's riffage. I'm genuinely excited about the album.

Its a shame that Ozzy's voice has deteriorated. Even though War Pigs still sounds good.

Just picked up a couple of tickets to the Tampa show on July 29....looking forward to it!