Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

craigled

football

184 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2017 at 5:47 PM, craigled said:

We will paste Swansea. I think. I do tend to get all my teams predictions wrong though. The rest, United will draw. Leicester will edge a win. Liverpool will beat Southampton quite easily.

Everton let us down big time  I have a winner with Southampton as they tied and were plus a goal.

One hand on the trophy! :D

Well done, Blues! (All sympathy to Middlesbrough - I was hoping you would stay up this year.)

Grab the PL title with both hands on Friday!

Well back to the well with EVerton again I go.  

Took Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea on a 3 team parlay

On 5/8/2017 at 6:29 PM, ForEvermore said:

One hand on the trophy! :D

Well done, Blues! (All sympathy to Middlesbrough - I was hoping you would stay up this year.)

Grab the PL title with both hands on Friday!

...and you have done it! :D

Well done, Blues! Go for the double on the 27th!

chelsea-fc-logo-wallpapers+02.jpg

Posted (edited)

What ridiculous fucking nonsense did I just witness with my own two eyes?  Leister City is awarded a penalty kick.  They score.  They take the fucking goal away for no good reason at all. Tried to say he took two shots?  In what world?  What the fuck are you Englishmen looking at or drinking or both?  So they take the goal away and the crowd act like they do not care.  I understand they are out of the fucking race and still polishing last years trophy and passing it around the swimming pool at Buckingham Palace?  Is there a swimming pool at Buckingham Palace?   If there is they should drown the filthy refs in it.

Vardy is my favorite player in the world.  How about that China man's goal?  Incredible

Blow this fucking whistle.  I have Leicester City plus 2 goals.  7 minutes stoppage time?  Really?  Just enough time to fuck me out of my win on a 5 teamer?  Up next I have Southampton, Arsenal, and Hull City tomorrow.   I also have Southampton, Arsenal and the Tottenham game over 2.5

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

What ridiculous fucking nonsense did I just witness with my own two eyes?  Leister City is awarded a penalty kick.  They score.  They take the fucking goal away for no good reason at all. Tried to say he took two shots?  In what world?  What the fuck are you Englishmen looking at or drinking or both?  So they take the goal away and the crowd act like they do not care.  I understand they are out of the fucking race and still polishing last years trophy and passing it around the swimming pool at Buckingham Palace?  Is there a swimming pool at Buckingham Palace?   If there is they should drown the filthy refs in it.

Vardy is my favorite player in the world.  How about that China man's goal?  Incredible

Blow this fucking whistle.  I have Leicester City plus 2 goals.  7 minutes stoppage time?  Really?  Just enough time to fuck me out of my win on a 5 teamer?  Up next I have Southampton, Arsenal, and Hull City tomorrow.   I also have Southampton, Arsenal and the Tottenham game over 2.5

When the Ref has blown the whistle to take the Penalty the player can only kick the ball once and it must be played forward, Mahrez touched the ball before he took the kick, so even though the ball ended up in the back of the net the goal was ruled out because that second touch of the ball was against the rules of play.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, JTM said:

When the Ref has blown the whistle to take the Penalty the player can only kick the ball once and it must be played forward, Mahrez touched the ball before he took the kick, so even though the ball ended up in the back of the net the goal was ruled out because that second touch of the ball was against the rules of play.

NEVER EVER EVER seen that before.  I did not see two touch's on TV.  That is pure bullshit.  Is not like he kicked the ball to the goal?  Its stupid just like the offside rules.

Hey, do you guys like my chances tomorrow?  I need Hull City to beat Chrystal Palace to cash a 4 team parlay worth $75 American currency.  I would take any 11 of us vs Chrystal Palace who in my opinion SUCK.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

NEVER EVER EVER seen that before.  I did not see two touch's on TV.  That is pure bullshit.  Is not like he kicked the ball to the goal?  Its stupid just like the offside rules.

Hey, do you guys like my chances tomorrow?  I need Hull City to beat Chrystal Palace to cash a 4 team parlay worth $75 American currency.  I would take any 11 of us vs Chrystal Palace who in my opinion SUCK.

Hull must win this game to have any chance of staying in the Prem whereas Palace need to win to secure their place. I'm thinking this game could be a draw 2-2. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, JTM said:

Hull must win this game to have any chance of staying in the Prem whereas Palace need to win to secure their place. I'm thinking this game could be a draw 2-2. 

If its a draw I get paid for a three teamer.  I think Hull beats the dirt bags

Also have 3 french teams.  PSG, Angers and Nantes.    And i also need the Tottenham/MU game over 2.5.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977