Rock Star: Led Zeppelin

rockbandlounge.com

Hey All! There's an interesting article in TVweek right now, about the future of CBS' Rock Star, and the Executive Producer, David Goffin, is quoted as saying that Rock Star: Led Zeppelin would be a "home-run" for the show.

I have to admit, I'm intrigued! And I'm really curious how all of you feel about the possibility?

Right now Rock Star is leading the vote - they're trying to determine which reality shows deserve to get renewed. So there is real interest!

If you have a minute, go vote! And you can leave a comment at the end of the article. Love the idea or hate it, it's an interesting concept and I know I for one would watch!

http://www.tvweek.com/news/2008/11/adalian...new_reality.php

Hey All! There's an interesting article in TVweek right now, about the future of CBS' Rock Star, and the Executive Producer, David Goffin, is quoted as saying that Rock Star: Led Zeppelin would be a "home-run" for the show.

I have to admit, I'm intrigued! And I'm really curious how all of you feel about the possibility?

Right now Rock Star is leading the vote - they're trying to determine which reality shows deserve to get renewed. So there is real interest!

If you have a minute, go vote! And you can leave a comment at the end of the article. Love the idea or hate it, it's an interesting concept and I know I for one would watch!

No, it goes against everything Zep is about

I did a thread on this a few months ago and agree with most that LZ is way above resorting to this.

This is what I posted on that link:

Rock Star: Led Zeppelin would be a TERRIBLE idea. Reality shows are pathetic, period. I for one would not enjoy seeing my rock idols lower themselves to a reality TV show. It makes me ill to even consider the idea. It would really cheapen the band. What did the show do for INXS? NOTHING. What is INXS doing now? NOTHING. Again, this is a terrible idea.

True, people may watch it, but who the hell cares? It would be nauseating to watch. I honestly think I would cry if this show happened with LZ.

Archived