Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

Recommended Posts

The drone is sublime. It's such a good intro.

 

Edited by rm2551

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2018 at 5:48 PM, ZepHead315 said:

So glad I found this 1st gen master. Best version of this show I've ever heard! Insane performance!

 

This has to be one of my top 5 shows ever in Zeppelin's flight. Rough sound for an audience tape but oh what a joy to listen to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, John M said:

 

Holy crap that sounds good. It just never gets old hearing that crowd go nuts at the start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Holy crap that sounds good. It just never gets old hearing that crowd go nuts at the start.

 I found this through the miracle of "Recommended for You" on YouTube.  I have multiple versions of the show inc the Winston remaster.  Today I was on YouTube and this new remaster popped up first in the "Recommended" list.  It was just posted on Nov 5.  Hats off to Led Zeppelin Rarities!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John M said:

 I found this through the miracle of "Recommended for You" on YouTube.  I have multiple versions of the show inc the Winston remaster.  Today I was on YouTube and this new remaster popped up first in the "Recommended" list.  It was just posted on Nov 5.  Hats off to Led Zeppelin Rarities!!

 

Now if someone can kindly PM me a link to the flacs, I'd be eternally grateful. Tomorrow is Friday after all! :stereo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

Now if someone can kindly PM me a link to the flacs, I'd be eternally grateful. Tomorrow is Friday after all! :stereo:

me too. .....PLEEEEASE (double, with cherry on top)😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 3:58 PM, John M said:

the Winston remaster. 

I have 3 different 6/21 and a dozen W's and dont really think this was one of Winstons best IMO.  . 

 

Ps slammin Pb :):)

Edited by Bozoso73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 12:24 AM, John M said:

I don't have that many 1970 shows.  How often did they have the keyboards in Whole Lotta Love like in this one?  Reminds me a bit of Steppenwolf or Deep Purple.  Also of note here - the different intro to How Many More Times, and the relaxed bass solo in Communication Breakdown.  If only this entire show exists in the quality of the last 4 songs here. 

 

EPIC How many more times, but then again, HMMT was always epic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×