Pets/Animals - what kind and how many do you own

Rock Historian

4 minutes ago, Zepfan2001 said:

Funny thing about that bird... it completely disappeared. Gone. It couldn't fly, it could barely walk. Couldn't have gone far, but it's gone.

Well, if there's a cat around......😯

• 1 month later...

Here's another scorpion. It got a cockroach and was appearing confused as it walked around in circles for 30 minutes before I put it in a container. The scorpion never let go of the cockroach even while trying to escape the container.

I recorded a short video of the scorpion but this message board won't allow me to upload it.

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

I watched it eat the cockroach for awhile with its odd mouth. It actually has two mouths.

On 7/7/2018 at 6:05 AM, Zepfan2001 said:

Here's another scorpion. It got a cockroach and was appearing confused as it walked around in circles for 30 minutes before I put it in a container. The scorpion never let go of the cockroach even while trying to escape the container.

I recorded a short video of the scorpion but this message board won't allow me to upload it.

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

I watched it eat the cockroach for awhile with its odd mouth. It actually has two mouths.

Those fuckers are evil little degenerate bastards. I hate them all. If there is one lifeform humanity must annihilate it is the sneaky, nasty crawling devil's dick of pain...the scorpion.

BTW, did I mention I don't like them?

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:05 AM, Zepfan2001 said:

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

I didn't know they shed their fur. :lol: 

That's cool. Kudos on the shots and many thanks.

I'd like to see the video with the roach. 2 mouths?

Feel free to send.

This wicked thing came falling out of the sky and my first thought was beatle! I can't say for sure if this could technically be a beatle but its massive for a bug, the tarantula of beatles.IMG_0144.jpg

I carefully picked it up with its stable hind segment. Got a nasty pincer, the largest pincers I ever saw. Measures the length of my thumb from nose to tail.

IMG_0145.jpg

This wicked bug was in a panick, maybe a scorpion got it. It really went nuts when I picked it up.IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

I let the massive beatle bug go and it quit moving. I thought it was dead but it hissed and puffed itself up when I nudged it with garden shears.

IMG_0156.jpg

20 minutes went and gone and it continues to sit there. Anyone know what it is. Never say anything like it.

I think if I lived in Florida I would want a dolphin like Flipper as a pet, because then I could follow the dolphin around in a boat and help save people.

But if I lived in the mountains I would want a pet like Gentle Ben the bear.

I like cats, but they don't really do anything, you have to do everything for them. Cats are kind of like liberals if you think about it.

On 7/20/2018 at 1:49 PM, kipper said:

I think if I lived in Florida I would want a dolphin like Flipper as a pet, because then I could follow the dolphin around in a boat and help save people.

But if I lived in the mountains I would want a pet like Gentle Ben the bear.

I like cats, but they don't really do anything, you have to do everything for them. Cats are kind of like liberals if you think about it.

What if you lived in space, like in Space 1999 or Babylon 5? What kind of pet would you have then?

On 7/20/2018 at 8:06 PM, ebk said:

Beautiful!!!  Mazel tov!

On 7/21/2018 at 5:04 AM, LedZed66 said:

What a lovely new family member, very cute.

21 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

That's a beautiful kitty cat. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone. Dempsey is working out beautifully with Cole, our 7 year old chihuahua. Chasing each other around. It’s juniors first cat, so he’s really taken charge and has become the primary caregiver. Nice to see at 14 heading in high school. ✌🏼

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Thanks everyone. Dempsey is working out beautifully with Cole, our 7 year old chihuahua. Chasing each other around. It’s juniors first cat, so he’s really taken charge and has become the primary caregiver. Nice to see at 14 heading in high school. ✌🏼

Awww...you named him after Rick Dempsey, Os catcher extraordinaire!!  :D  ;)  

Glad to hear Walter Jr is taking his responsibilities seriously! 

10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Coloring just like my male Diesel, except grey.  Beautiful 

269861E2-2182-432E-B467-F3C444CE41F4.jpeg

You boy, Diesel looks just like my first cat, years ago, named mojo. Very handsome, rick.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 11:25 AM, Walter said:

...and here he is: 

9DE87BE9-55CB-47B0-9D36-AE2F84FAD5CD.jpeg

Our female, Greta, is identical to your gray.  I mean identical.  The white coloring and all. My male is black with the white paws and tuxedo look like yours. I showed you the kitten pic of him I think.  Very nice looking cat is your gray.  So we have the same cats pretty much. Just not the same teams.  LOL

• 1 month later...

Archived