Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. A mistake on the part of U2 as well as Sondheim's legal advisors. U2 should simply have gotten an agreement to include it prior to release, and Sondheim's team should have understood this is a golden opportunity to introduce his music a whole new demographic.
  4. Can only second to that. Awesome quality. Those AUD should have been done that way many moons ago.
  5. Huh? Like I said, I thought everyone knew this. Not sure why that’s a bad thing?
  6. The thing is if he HAD filmed them at The Roundhouse or anywhere besides Royal Albert Hall one presumes it would have at least been mentioned by him, Peter Grant or the band members at least once from 1968 to now. The silence is deafening. This never happened.
  7. Does anyone have any photos of this Freezer guy? Do we know what he looked like?
  8. I started the project, and currently have the draft version of "The Song Remains the Same" and "Celebration Day" done. I'm no longer worried about a lack of material for the 11th. The 11th has a lot of material to patch in over the 4th. My biggest worry is the soundboard mix 4th vs 11th. I haven't compared the two later in the concert, but in the beginning, the sound varies: August 4th: Loud guitar and louder vocals. Bass is nearly in audible. The sub bass frequencies barely even show in the mix. (So far, I've raise the sub bass frequencies, mainly below 90hz.) August 11th: Quiet guitar and quieter vocals. Loud bass. The mix sounds very odd when fading from the 4th to the 11th (and vice versa). The challenge is trying to bring out the guitar and vocals without the bass and drums. Which is hard to do on a single source (as opposed to a multitrack). Does anyone have any ideas on how to alleviate some of these issues?
  9. Just scored two tix to The Raconteurs in St Augustine this November. Finally get to see Jack live!
  10. https://analogkidblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/06-the-electric-co.mp3 R😎
  11. That IS sample was fake, included with the torrent as a joke
  12. Now, if they start selling coffins like KISS, then i’d Worry, but it’s sad to see bands / artists ripping off their loyal fans just to sell some merch or get a pre-sale code that most likely won’t help anyway, as scalpers get advance tickets before credit card subscribers. I’m sure there is another online u2 forum where you can ask. Maybe Facebook , Instagram or twitter ? R😎
  13. I’m not sure a sample of New Orleans 1971 was ever posted anywhere. If someone is a member of RO.com, ask Pernod or Your Overlord, they would know for sure.
  14. I was in the sweet spot to be a U2 fan in the 1980's. I graduated HS in 1986 and first saw them in 1985 at the UIC Pavilion in Chicago. I rarely go to other fan forum sites other than this one and went to U2.com for information on their live LP Under a Blood Red Sky. I'm looking for the version of the LP that contains Bono's "Send in the clowns" snippet during the Electric Co. I was about to join the U2 forum to ask this question, but was floored when I clicked on the link to join and the minimum fee is $50 USD! WTF is that? Maybe I missed it, but I did not see any other options to join their forum. If anyone has the answer (matrix number) to the question above I'd appreciate it. TY!
  15. For studio recordings: Night Flight
  16. "Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman) - Led Zeppelin
  17. "She's Got Balls" - AC/DC
  18. This was the first time I saw Yes. Great set list spanning their career to that point. I was glad they played the Future Times/Rejoice and Awaken. In the round so everyone had a good seat at the Garden. Pretty good audience recording. A fantastic evening.
  19. I agree it seems likely they've confused the RAH with the Roundhouse. And yet..... the tantalising thing is if you misremembered it, confusing it with say, the Marquee would make a lot more sense, not the Roundhouse. I almost wonder if some footage was shot there but proved unusable due to lighting or whatever, then the footage was destroyed.
  20. Nanase Nishino I love to eat her...pizza! 😍
  1. Load more activity