Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Umm yeah have fun dude. If you really think this sounds good that’s fine. I find this form funny how you bootleg collectors get hissy if someone tells you that these bootleg sound like shit. WTF is (bootleg ears)?? Maybe that is a bootlegger thing...I believe 99% of Zeppelin fans would laugh at you if you played this....sounds like shit man, don’t take it personally.
  3. That's wicked! Wish I had the opportunity to meet him. Although probably never will...
  4. Today
  5. I admittedly haven't really dug into this tour at all. I've had 3/7 Montreux for several years, but then I don't usually listen to anything from '70 until the summer tour starts in August. I've listened to 3/21 Vancouver, and it's great, but short. Checked out 3/27 LA for the first time two months ago, and it was pretty good, but I didn't finish. Have heard great things about 4/17 Memphis, especially the epic HMMT.
  6. Houston 3/29/70. How Many More Times is just outstanding and has the crowd loving every minute Tampa 4/9/70 same comments as above! Memphis 4/17/70 same comments as above!
  7. The Blues will beat them in Boston. You will be sitting their looking stupid Your Bruins come off of a sweep of an upstart, young Carolina team, having dodged the Tampa Lightning by sheer luck, after Columbus did the real work for them. Columbus had them on the ropes. If that puck does not hit the post in game 5 Columbus would have been up 3-2 and likely won the series The Blues had to beat Bishop, a very daunting task in itself, beat San Jose, a team that really believed this was their year, and a team that was experienced and battle tested. These Blues are battle tested vs stiffer competition. Including a Winnipeg team some thought could win the Cup
  8. Too funny....that's our local morning show that's been on for many, many years. Russ, the head guy on the show, is a huge KISS fan. Back in '96 when they came to town on their reunion tour, we dressed up as KISS for the show and for a pre-party they - "The Monsters" - were hosting. I have a picture of us from that night somewhere... Anyway, Ace Frehley is going to play a show for "Monsterween" at City Walk/Universal Studios on October 27. That coincides with Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios.
  9. "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You" - Led Zeppelin
  10. When this first came out I thought they wrote it. When I then heard the original I could not believe how different they were, but both are fantastic.
  11. If you like this type of stuff, the whole album is called Horizontal, by Moodswings. It is the third Moodswings album, out in 2002. Much spacier than their first 2 - Moodfood and Psychedelicatessen . Anyway, I can only find a few tracks from this double CD on YouTube to post. The real title of this one is Opium at 45 Degrees, a second version of the track Opium on the first disc. The other tracks on YouTube are the more conventional ones with vocals - the best ones are not on YouTube as far as I can find.
  12. I met Jimmy at his home in Windsor in 1988. He was very polite and nice and spoke to me for about 15 minutes and shook my hand.
  13. Walter

2018 NHL Season

+1
  14. I've never seen this memorial - where's it at? Makes me wonder what memorials will be erected when the other members eventually pass on. Something on par with Strawberry Fields in NYC or even grander I imagine.
  15. what hockey team have you been watching? Bruins in 5
  16. I'm trying to gather shows from all tours and showcase them as a sort of "what if there were 4 to 6 concerts on each deluxe edition release." I'm having a bit of trouble picking a night for this tour. This would be attached to Led Zeppelin II. More info on my project here. Quality of the concert aside, what are your favorites from tour?
  17. I've finished my pick for UK/Scandinavia 1969. This is a showcase of the Danish shows March 15 – 17. I've ordered the setlist in a way that was typical to this tour. I was able to cheat a little bit since the Danmarks concert was already on the DVD, so this was a quickie. More info about which gig was used for each song, etc. is in the video description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSXPaRQHfY
  18. You did a great job. My new soundtrack this week !!!
  19. luvlz2

Rush

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/music/i-miss-my-buddies-geddy-lee-reflects-on-rush-and-his-love-of-bass
  20. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/legendary-slayer-cover-artist-larry-carroll-dead-at-65/
  21. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/paul-stanley-says-debut-album-from-his-rb-band-soul-station-is-almost-done/
  1. Load more activity