College Basketball

BUCK'EYE' DOC

It would've been cool if VA Tech made it into the NCAA tournament. Seth Greenberg coaches Tech while his brother Brad coaches Radford!!

Va Tech played some good games in the ACC.I would have liked to see them in the big dance too.

10Maryland won today against 7California...ACC is 2-0 so far!

It would've been cool if VA Tech made it into the NCAA tournament. Seth Greenberg coaches Tech while his brother Brad coaches Radford!!

Oh wow; I didn't know that! :)

Va Tech played some good games in the ACC.I would have liked to see them in the big dance too.

10Maryland won today against 7California...ACC is 2-0 so far!

:) That's great!

Looks like you got Arizona State.

3 more ACC teams got knocked out.Wake Forest was stunned by Cleveland State.Wisconsin beat Florida State and USC took out Boston College rather handily. :o

Tarheels against LSU today! Go Heels

Ohio State lost yesterday in double overtime to Siena. :(

In my opinion, they deserved to loose. They played terrible. Sloppy passing, traveling, poor shooting. They were done in by some excellent three point shots by Siena.

The players on the other team had thier hearts in the game and wouldn't give up. They face Louisville tomorrow, and I don't think that they can pull that one off. Good luck to them, though.

Dayton is still in it. They played very well. Also, Cleveland State. Good luck to them tomorrow, too.

Syracuse has fully emerged from under the radar (mine).I hope they have it for Oklahoma Friday.

If we can make it past Gonzaga and you make it past Oklahoma.We're in for a showdown on Sunday, Yuk.Are you game? :D

I knew you would be ;)

Of course they're a good team,they are a #3 seed.It would only be a minor upset if they won.I watched them the other day against ASU.They were pretty impressive.

There are few left that you can discount now! ;)

Down Goes Kansas ! Things get a little tougher now. :unsure:

Hey Wannabe ! Are you going to step up to the plate here or what ?

Wannabe has schoolwork to tend to! You might as well root for the Heels! :lol:

Go Heels!!!

Tar20Heel20logo.jpg

Archived