College Basketball

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Sorry NC fans.

I have to go with Michigan State.

Go Spartans!

Final Four! Way to go!

:o

I'm sure you know as a BUCKEYE fan that you will burn in *#%# for that "Benedict Arnold" :P

I'll remember this DOC OC! ;)

:o

I'm sure you know as a BUCKEYE fan that you will burn in *#%# for that "Benedict Arnold" :P

I'll remember this DOC OC! ;)

Sorry, Rorer714. :(

But I have to go with the Big 10 teams, support my league.

I really don't care too much who wins since the Buckeyes are out of it. LOL

If NC plays Michigan State, then I am for Michigan State.

If NC plays UCONN, then I will have to think that one over a bit. :lol:

Sorry, Rorer714. :(

But I have to go with the Big 10 teams, support my league.

I really don't care too much who wins since the Buckeyes are out of it. LOL

If NC plays Michigan State, then I am for Michigan State.

If NC plays UCONN, then I will have to think that one over a bit. :lol:

I know what ya mean Doc.I was teasing you! ;)

I do the same with the ACC.Though it is still hard to pull for Duke.No need to now! :P

I think you're confusing 'The Green' with the pompous asses down the road. B)

You must be talking about the Wolverines then. ;)

What a tremendous season! We played like a machine last night.As we did most of the year!!!

I would love to see Ty Lawson and Wayne Ellington come back next year.I'm not counting on it though.

The University Of North Carolina are your National Champions!

• 5 years later...

What a sad week in college basketball. First, North Carolina coach Dean Smith passes away, making Tar Heel Nation blue.

Then today comes word of the death of Tark the Shark...Jerry Tarkanian, architect of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels, some of the most exciting teams in basketball history.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=12309855&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%22%7D

If you followed college basketball in the 1980s, Dean Smith and Jerry Tarkanian are familiar faces to you...as familiar as your father. To lose both of those coaching legends in the same week is eerie.

• 1 month later...

Baylor choked indeed Bong-Man! So much for the Larry Brown feel-good story of SMU beating UCLA, too. I didn't even think UCLA belonged in the tournament to begin with...not above a team like Murray St. who got shafted by the committee.

For the first time in many moons, I didn't fill out a bracket. Don't really have a rooting interest in the tournament...for various reasons, Providence and Gonzaga are the only two I am personally cheering for.

What a mess in Syracuse and with Jim Boeheim.

What a mess in Syracuse and with Jim Boeheim.

:bagoverhead:

As I always say - the cover up is always worse than the crime. Boeheim won't walk away until HE'S ready to walk away. Those egos are too big to just step off.

I also didn't fill out a bracket. Just wasn't feeling it this year.

Archived