College Basketball

BUCK'EYE' DOC

2 hours ago, Virginia said:

Well one of us will be really happy tomorrow night! :)

You guys are 3-0 against us since your coach arrived.  Virginia has the best record over the past 2 seasons in the entire NCAA.  Hoos are 8.5 point favorites.  Plus you won, at home, vs the 'Cuse back in January.  All things point to another victory for the Cavaliers.....

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Getting ready, Virginia?!?  

Syracuse women defeated Tennessee earlier today.  Their first trip to the Final Four.

I barely got home in time for tip off; so far so good! :) Hoping it's a good game.  UVa's never made it into the final game; so it would be very sweet! Coach Bennett and the team are also all very highly regarded as genuinely nice guys here in VA too.

Just now, Virginia said:

The tides have turned; I really can't watch!!

I know exactly how you feel.  I often have to go into another room or walk around the block when it's not...going as planned...

16 minutes ago, Virginia said:

Nice game Walter; Syracuse went after it and made it happen.

Back at you.  You guys were great as always.  I still can't believe SU came back and won it.  This is why college basketball is so great! 

On to Houston.... :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: 

20 minutes ago, ebk said:

Wow.  Really.  Wow

So sorry Virginia

And...yay Walter!!!!!!   :cheer:

Thanks ebk!  Hope you are feeling better.  We are still going nuts here!  Friends keep checking in.  My nephew called it when they were down by 17 in the 2nd half.  I thought he was crazy...

14 minutes ago, Walter said:

Back at you.  You guys were great as always.  I still can't believe SU came back and won it.  This is why college basketball is so great! 

On to Houston.... :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: 

It was a great win for you guys; I just wish we'd been on the other side of it, lol! Good luck in the Final Four!

14 minutes ago, Walter said:

Thanks Virginia, as usual you are very classy. 

Where is Rick?  I know he is going wild right now!

He was having issues with his password.  I'll text him and see how he is.

And I am feeling better - thanks for thinking of that, Walter. :toast:

Archived