The Song Remains The Same?

Heartbreaker_Girl

That won't change the actual font - just bold or italicize it. You have to put the text in between the commands.
Thanks, again Ninelives. Okay, I put the text in between the commands. The only change that occurs is that I see the keystrokes of the command, not the command executed, unfortunately. For e.g., here, I commanded "italics" from the icon. Still, the print is not slanted. Also, I tried typing in "open bracket, i, close brackets, etc." Thank you for your patience! I do enjoy expressing myself with various print effects.

BTW, wouldn't mind using the font Robert Plant used in "Mighty Rearranger" (lyric fonts)! Don't worry I know the differences between font, bold & italic. lol.

Thanks, again Ninelives. Okay, I put the text in between the commands. The only change that occurs is that I see the keystrokes of the command, not the command executed, unfortunately. For e.g., here, I commanded "italics" from the icon. Still, the print is not slanted. Also, I tried typing in "open bracket, i, close brackets, etc." Thank you for your patience! I do enjoy expressing myself with various print effects.

BTW, wouldn't mind using the font Robert Plant used in "Mighty Rearranger" (lyric fonts)! Don't worry I know the differences between font, bold & italic. lol.

Don't know why it isn't working. Are you going [ b] type text and then [ /b] with no space between the bracket and the b?

As much as it's cool to type in various fonts, bear in mind that it can be hard on other people reading it. I think the font they have as default works well ;)

Not to nitpick, but he's actually seated on the front left side of the property, with his back to us looking out across the moat towards Plumpton Place. If you check out the Plumpton Place photos I posted in the photo forum you will see exactly what I mean.

Lol. No problem. New info is always accepted to me :P Now I know, just the exact coordinates of his location :)

Don't know why it isn't working. Are you going [ b] type text and then [ /b] with no space between the bracket and the b?

As much as it's cool to type in various fonts, bear in mind that it can be hard on other people reading it. I think the font they have as default works well ;)

Okay, thanks again, Ninelives, will do! I am resigned.

Then it goes to the "Why Must We Be ADD" or something like that...

:lol:

:lol::lol: No, what was funny wa sthat I hit the 'J' and it came out "Why just we all be so ADD" and everyone took pages of posts to figure out what I ment.

I'm always causing trouble :D

Thanks, Ninelives. Forgive me for being such a complete moron re: fonts, but I tried what you suggested and it still didn't take. Aaah well, I guess I'll settle for the plain font. heh heh

If you still can't get it to work, I just highlight what I want bolded/font change and click the button or find the font in the drop-down at the top of the page & click that. Works for me. Hope you get it working!

:lol::lol: No, what was funny wa sthat I hit the 'J' and it came out "Why just we all be so ADD" and everyone took pages of posts to figure out what I ment.

I'm always causing trouble :D

If you still can't get it to work, I just highlight what I want bolded/font change and click the button or find the font in the drop-down at the top of the page & click that. Works for me. Hope you get it working!

lol! I love these meandering threads--makes for a hilarious read! Symmetry is boring.

As for the fonts, I've given up and settled for the default fonts. Thank you anyway, Ms Zeppelin94!

Technically fish isn't considered meat. But your talking to a Catholic here. I am also surprised that not everyone knew Jimmy was a vegitarian. I thought more people knew. Oh well. lol

It depends on what kind of vegetarian you are. Some eat fish, some don't. Also, you have to consider 'vegetarian' and 'vegan'.

But I digress... :D

• 3 weeks later...
Then watch it stoned!

:D funny that you mention that... I once did and my mouth was hanging open the whole film (sometimes interrupted by laughin flashs...). Would do it again :D

• 3 weeks later...

My random observations:

All the fantasy scenes are different;

Jimmy's isn't interrupted by clips from the show & doesn't have other people in it (not counting the Hermit)

Robert's runs through 2 songs (TSRTS& Rain Song)

Jonsey's is during 1 song with clips from the show

Bonzo's isn't even fantasy!

What the hell is Jimmy drinking backstage?? :huh:

And how did I fall asleep in Moby Dick?

Sorry if these aren't completely right, I was kinda out of it last time I watched it. Ohhh, that's why I fell asleep during Moby Dick... :slapface:

My random observations:

All the fantasy scenes are different;

Jimmy's isn't interrupted by clips from the show & doesn't have other people in it (not counting the Hermit)

Robert's runs through 2 songs (TSRTS& Rain Song)

Jonsey's is during 1 song with clips from the show

Bonzo's isn't even fantasy!

What the hell is Jimmy drinking backstage?? :huh:

And how did I fall asleep in Moby Dick?

Sorry if these aren't completely right, I was kinda out of it last time I watched it. Ohhh, that's why I fell asleep during Moby Dick... :slapface:

It looks like orange juice.

It surely looks like orange juice. And Robert get a cup passed to him while talking. :D

It kinda looked like beer. I'm probably wrong, though. Wait, in that same scene, when Robert was talking, I noticed that his teeth were weird looking, anyone know why???

It kinda looked like beer. I'm probably wrong, though. Wait, in that same scene, when Robert was talking, I noticed that his teeth were weird looking, anyone know why???

Looks like orange juice to me. That was before he had his teeth fixed.

Then watch it stoned!

You don't have to watch it stoned. I can see this poor girl going to the trouble of finding a bad part of town, looking for some Alcapulco Gold, instead getting sold something like junk, crank, angel dust, the lysergic, ice, biker speed, tick, jazz stick, hillbilly heroin, or whatever, and then you have her eventually getting hooked ... she becomes addicted to horse, gets busted for prostitution, gets several diseases, and finally ends up in jail for armed robbery and first degree murder.

Don't lose your innocence, sister. You can thoroughly enjoy watching it straight. :yay:

Didn't both Jimmy and Robert get their teeth fixed?

Jimmy used to have a big split in the middle of his two front teeth in the 1980s with The Firm. And Robert had a tooth missing on the right side of his mouth during the 73 tour which was repaired in time to shoot the "fill in" scenes in 1974 at Shepperton Studios for the holes in TSRTS coverage.

I'm not a dentist, but I play one on TV.

:D

Archived