Hello.

austinzeppelin68

Hello. I didn't know which forum to introduce myself. So i figured that the 'Master' forum would be the 'General'. Then I found the meet and greet.

Hello! I just joined, as you can tell. First of all, I am 15 years old. I llive in southeastern United States. I was first introduced to Led Zeppelin as a small child, by my mom, who was born in the year 1960.

I have been listening to Zeppelin ever since, (about 8-10 years). Since about... the first day, I officially made them my favorite band. They still are. Through everything, Zeppelin has pulled out for me, as my favorite band, and the one that I think is most influential and inspiring to me. (As far as my second and third favorite bands go, that would be Pink Floyd and The Doors respectively.) I MUST listen to Led Zeppelin at least 30 mins a day, or I might start falling into a sickness. (Not really, but I must listen to them at least once a day.) A song a day, keeps the doctor away. Most of my notebooks for school... are covered in Zeppelin drawings and such. I have... 6.. Maybe 7? Zeppelin t-shirts. I guess... for lack of better term, you could say I'm "slightly obsessed". I can't help it, they're amazing.

I have recently (about a year ago) completed my Led Zeppelin collection. I own every studio album. I own 3 dvd's, and most of their live albums. I am now going to start working on obtaining their vinyls, as I was not lucky enough to live through that era

My Collection: Studio Albums

Zeppelin I

Zeppelin II

Zeppelin III

Zeppelin IV (symbols)

Houses of the Holy

Physical Graffiti

Presence

In through the Out Door

Coda

My Collection: Dvd's

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same

Led Zeppelin - Collection dvd

Page and Plant - No Quarter - Unledded

My Collection: Live albums - Collections

BBC Sessions

How the West Was Won

Early days and Latter Days

Mothership

Remasters

Anyhow, I'm glad to have found this forum, I think it's the right place for me to hang.

LED ZEPPELIN RULES

I decided to add a picture of myself.

ibanez.jpg

Welcome! Are you from Austin?

I know how you feel. I was 11 when i fell in Love with Led Zeppelin and all through middle school and the early part of high school i would make collages of my favorite bands on my notebooks, Zeppelin and Pink Floyd being two of them. I loved to make the Dark Side of the Moon drawing (it was easy). The YES symbol was another favorite. My best friends gave me the nickname "tangerine" when i was 12. I was crazy in love with Robert Plant until my early 20's when i started to mature a little bit :)

Nice to see young people with a passion for great music! My daughter who is 4 is a fan as well. Her favorite album is Houses of the Holy. Anytime i put that one on she mellows out!

Enjoy the board!

Ty, guys.

Hello, here you are again (I just read the master forum :D )--welcome! That's a good collection you've got there.

Ty aquamarine, i'm working on it. It's somewhat small as of now, considering I have no 'rare' items. However, I hope it to be very large in the years to come :)

Welcome! Are you from Austin?

I know how you feel. I was 11 when i fell in Love with Led Zeppelin and all through middle school and the early part of high school i would make collages of my favorite bands on my notebooks, Zeppelin and Pink Floyd being two of them. I loved to make the Dark Side of the Moon drawing (it was easy). The YES symbol was another favorite. My best friends gave me the nickname "tangerine" when i was 12. I was crazy in love with Robert Plant until my early 20's when i started to mature a little bit :)

Nice to see young people with a passion for great music! My daughter who is 4 is a fan as well. Her favorite album is Houses of the Holy. Anytime i put that one on she mellows out!

Enjoy the board!

Sorry for the double post. I saw Tangerine's post, and just had to post again.

Hehe, yes. I have drawn DSOTM on many of my notebooks, It's the easiest one :)

I love YES. However, the symbol comes kind of hard for me, lol. All the winding in the letters.

I'm glad to see your daughter loving HOTH. That is an amazing album. She's going to be a Zep fan :)

And, no, I can see how you might think I'm from Austin. Hehe. "Austin from Boston" is another one. I am from Alabama :)

Sorry for the double post. I saw Tangerine's post, and just had to post again.

Hehe, yes. I have drawn DSOTM on many of my notebooks, It's the easiest one :)

I love YES. However, the symbol comes kind of hard for me, lol. All the winding in the letters.

I'm glad to see your daughter loving HOTH. That is an amazing album. She's going to be a Zep fan :)

And, no, I can see how you might think I'm from Austin. Hehe. "Austin from Boston" is another one. I am from Alabama :)

Practice your YES and you will get good. I have never been very artistic, but drawing the symbols of bands i love came easy (along with cartoon faces, animals and scenary pictures). Well i have been a fan of Zeppelin since 76' but your collection is more complete than mine i would say :) Along the way, however, i have owned eight tracks, albums and CD's of their collection, but i can't tell you how many times i have lost and had to repurchase CD's in particular.

I've never been to Alabama, but know people who have lived there. Makes sense you said Southeast, i went a little too far over on the map (and of course i took your username into account). So is Austin your first name?

Have fun building your collection!

Practice your YES and you will get good. I have never been very artistic, but drawing the symbols of bands i love came easy (along with cartoon faces, animals and scenary pictures). Well i have been a fan of Zeppelin since 76' but your collection is more complete than mine i would say :) Along the way, however, i have owned eight tracks, albums and CD's of their collection, but i can't tell you how many times i have lost and had to repurchase CD's in particular.

I've never been to Alabama, but know people who have lived there. Makes sense you said Southeast, i went a little too far over on the map (and of course i took your username into account). So is Austin your first name?

Have fun building your collection!

Hehe, I will practice. I'm usually very artistic. Or somewhat. But.. sometimes I can't get the band symbols just right. Sorry to hear you have lost albums :( Same thing happened with my mom. She remembers buying 8 tracks from the record shop in the 70's. She said she had most Zeppelin, All beatles, all ELO. But she doesn't have them anymore, they somehow got weedled into a yard sale held by her mother, without her knowing.

yes, Austin is my first name :)

Hehe, I will practice. I'm usually very artistic. Or somewhat. But.. sometimes I can't get the band symbols just right. Sorry to hear you have lost albums :( Same thing happened with my mom. She remembers buying 8 tracks from the record shop in the 70's. She said she had most Zeppelin, All beatles, all ELO. But she doesn't have them anymore, they somehow got weedled into a yard sale held by her mother, without her knowing.

yes, Austin is my first name :)

So you are more proof that cool parents have kids that love cool music! I'm on the right track then. Over the years eight tracks, cassette tapes and CD's have been damaged and needed replacement. But about 6 years ago, i sold a car and realized a week later that my CD case (which i had kept under the seat) that had at least 30 CD's in it, was still there. Never got them back. Just last month my CD case i keep in the car disappeared. Another 30 CD's gone.

So one more question... are you from Boston? Just kidding! Take care.

So you are more proof that cool parents have kids that love cool music! I'm on the right track then. Over the years eight tracks, cassette tapes and CD's have been damaged and needed replacement. But about 6 years ago, i sold a car and realized a week later that my CD case (which i had kept under the seat) that had at least 30 CD's in it, was still there. Never got them back. Just last month my CD case i keep in the car disappeared. Another 30 CD's gone.

Hehe, I guess so. However, my dad is not into the whole rock thing AT ALL. He was born in the 50's country/farmer scene. So that's where he stands lol. His interests lie in the Dolly Parton, Hank Williams, Willie Nelson area.

Aw. I'm sorry. That's horrible. I keep my cd's in my house lol. Whenever I want to listen to my music on the go, drag out my Ipod.

However, that is kind of shot atm. My computer lost it's CD-ROM drive, somehow. Completely gone. I cannot import songs onto Itunes anymore. I was able to get my full Zeppelin Collection and Floyd collection on before it messed up.

Heh, ty, take care, yourself.

Damn my feet get cold every time I log in here nowadays..

Baby fetch the crimsons givingtongue.gif

Welcome to the new comers, including me..Ha Ha!

I've posted a few times but I'm going to try another picture for all the other guitar players out there...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t174/ra...letrGuitars.jpg

For some reason I can't seem to get any pictures on the board so, there is a link to one of my guitars at photo bucket.

Bonzolikedrumer

hi my name is calum i am 12 years old and love to RAWK.ive loved led zeppelin ever since i could crawl iused to sing along with kashmir so my dad says .and i found out about the forum a couple of weeks ago so i would love to see some visitors on my page thanks

Archived