Best Led Zeppelin Ringtone?

Black Dog - Default Ring Tone

Kashmir - Media Notification

All of My Love- Ring Tone for daugthers #3

Whole Lotta love _ daughter #1

haha i can so imagine ppl's ractions wen the phone starts ringing wid 'hey hey mama said the way u move..'!! lol!!

Black Dog - Default Ring Tone

Kashmir - Media Notification

All of My Love- Ring Tone for daugthers #3

Whole Lotta love _ daughter #1

I heard WLL on the radio today, and thought it would be a good ringtone. Kashmir would be the best IMO, but I wouldn't know because I don't have a cell any more. :P

Nobody's Fault But Mine sounds most like a ringtone. lol Immigrant Song would be good when the wailing started, problem is if you answer it straight away it won't get to the wailing. Bring it on Home (minus the bluesy intro) could be good, maybe just coz its my favourite song though.

Immigrant Song would be good when the wailing started, problem is if you answer it straight away it won't get to the wailing.

I always wait until he's done wailing. Hee Hee! My husband gets so mad because sometimes I don't answer it in time. Oh well, it's either Robert or Rick. Sorry Rick, I can always call you back. :o

I have Custard Pie as mine.

Basically I wanted/needed something that had a killer riff right at the start - firstly because I wanted Jimmy's guitar to be the first thing I heard and secondly because I needed something that was LOUD from the word go - otherwise I might not hear it straight away, from the depths of my pocket/handbag!

Alternatives I am going to set up for specific caller groups are Kashmir and Immigrant Song, methinks.

Good to read everyone elses replies too - imagine the din if we were all in a room together and got a simultaneous phone call/text! :lol:

(Edited because every time I type a) followed by a letter b with a bracket, it does this: B) )

Currently I have "Whole Lotta Love" as my ringtone. It sounds awesome.

I used "Communication Breakdown", "Kashmir", "Black Dog", "Heartbreaker" and others too. "Since I've Been Loving You" sounds cool too.

Archived