Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

• 2 weeks later...

"I Can't Quit You Baby", live from Los Angeles, January 5, 1969. From this recording it is hard (for me) to concentrate on Jimmy's guitar playing or Bonzo's Awesome drumming (not to dissuade the bass playing of Jonesy or the vocals of Percy). Actually, I think that this may be the best live version of this song that I have ever heard.

http://youtu.be/X9J9kEqY_9Q

Listen and see if You agree.

A big fan of this Nepalese singer, Girish Pradhan from Sikkim, India who is currently singing at a bar in Hong Kong. Listen to him belt out an acoustic version of Zep Classic - Rock n Roll. In my opinion, he definitely needs to be doing this on a much larger scale. What say you all?

Edited by ardnega

Paul Stanley's wife, Erin, could only afford "Vintage Trouble" (as good as they are) for her man's 60th? Way cool vid though.

You know what this makes me miss, a guitarist that is not only a killer player (and this guy is good), but one who displays showmanship and moves around while playing as Page did. I notice this more and more, guitarists seem unable to play and move much (beyond on the spot) simultaneously.

Another thing that sets Page out from the modern wannabes.

Indi.

Edited by indigomoonbeam