Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

Wow!!! I am very proud to say that this topic I started way back in June 2009 has now received over 1,000 replies. I consider this a small yet considerable milestone especially since this topic was started so US Led Zeppelin fans could share with each other video and audio clips of our (my) favorite band, the "Mighty Led Zeppelin". Video and audio clips that otherwise might have never been seen or heard before by the majority of the people (me included) on this awesome website. I would like to personally say "Thank You" to all that have contributed to make this topic one of the Best and most popular in the whole of the Led Zeppelin Master Forum. lzzoso...

Wow!!! I am very proud to say that this topic I started way back in June 2009 has now received over 1,000 replies. I consider this a small yet considerable milestone especially since this topic was started so US Led Zeppelin fans could share with each other video and audio clips of our (my) favorite band, the "Mighty Led Zeppelin". Video and audio clips that otherwise might have never been seen or heard before by the majority of the people (me included) on this awesome website. I would like to personally say "Thank You" to all that have contributed to make this topic one of the Best and most popular in the whole of the Led Zeppelin Master Forum. lzzoso...

Well done, its a great thread to see all things ZEP but are their only US Zep Fans on here ?? :slapface:<_<:P

Well done, its a great thread to see all things ZEP but are their only US Zep Fans on here ?? :slapface:<_<:P

By "US", I meant us (all Led Zeppelin) fans, not US as in United States (Led Zeppelin fans). We all know that the Music and Legacy of Led Zeppelin is a world-wide phenomenon and institution. However, I do think that the United States is by far the biggest market for all things Led Zeppelin or Related, past, present and future (my opinion, of course).

Edited by lzzoso

Lulu - Everybody Clap (1971)

John Bonham is rumoured to have played drums on this track.

Interesting. If indeed it's JB would love to know the backstory of how he came to play on this track.

"Everybody CLAP"- with the singer's body movements & emphasis seems like a good euphemisim for something else! :)

By "US", I meant us (all Led Zeppelin) fans, not US as in United States (Led Zeppelin fans). We all know that the Music and Legacy of Led Zeppelin is a world-wide phenomenon and institution. However, I do think that the United States is by far the biggest market for all things Led Zeppelin or Related, past, present and future (my opinion, of course).

:slapface: My bad my man..And the states in how many people live there would be the biggest market for Zep and any band due to the size.

Nice compilation of the two versions!

Thanks. :) It's only my 2nd attempt at doing something like that, so it's not exactly perfect. But I've been wanting to show a comparison since I saw the recent 'Tangerine' on YouTube.

Led Zeppelin Recording Sessions --Christopher Huston, Vice President, acoustical engineering for Rives Audio, speaks on his recording sessions with Led Zeppelin. See more at http://www.rivesaudio.com/company/hus...

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere

had to add this one:-)

Edited by Deborah J

I challenge anyone to find a more beautiful and moving live Led Zeppelin song then this one..

Hi Nobody's Fault, :wave:

Afraid I feel compelled to take you up on that challenge, my friend. Although I do agree that Tangerine is beautiful and moving, this is just a little better.............IMO ;) missy

Hi Nobody's Fault, :wave:

Afraid I feel compelled to take you up on that challenge, my friend. Although I do agree that Tangerine is beautiful and moving, this is just a little better.............IMO ;) missy

Like this version. But, I love the 1980 versions "Over Europe" even better. The P/P from Unledded is one of the best too as well as from Japan in '96. Forget what date it was played there. Do a Google or YouTube search on that and you'lll find it.

Like this version. But, I love the 1980 versions "Over Europe" even better. The P/P from Unledded is one of the best too as well as from Japan in '96. Forget what date it was played there. Do a Google or YouTube search on that and you'lll find it.

Hello and thanks for the info! :)

I have the P/P version on dvd and yes agree it's wonderful. Even though Jimmy is playing it with a different guitar (don't know if that changes anything really) and there is an orchestra present, it is a terrific version.

On Y/Tube I've seen the Earl's Court, P/P and Knebworth live versions of Rain song ,--but I can't recall ever seeing anything from 1980.

Maybe it's under a different search title? :blink:

I'll try to track it down as it is my favorite song overall from the band. Thanks again for the tip. .............:) missy

Hello and thanks for the info! :)

I have the P/P version on dvd and yes agree it's wonderful. Even though Jimmy is playing it with a different guitar (don't know if that changes anything really) and there is an orchestra present, it is a terrific version.

On Y/Tube I've seen the Earl's Court, P/P and Knebworth live versions of Rain song ,--but I can't recall ever seeing anything from 1980.

Maybe it's under a different search title? :blink:

I'll try to track it down as it is my favorite song overall from the band. Thanks again for the tip. .............:) missy

You'd be hard pushed to better this