I Need Help!

not only will dylan be awesome, but willie will absolutely smoke (no pun intended). he is fabulous live and you should jump at the chance to see him. i saw mellencamp back in the mid nineties as a headliner and it was a hit packed show that left an amphitheater crowd stomping...

Look at it like this. You'll probably have more chances to see Def Leppard than you will Dylan. Even though I'm sure Dylan will tour till he drops. On the other hand, your a little younger, and will probably have "more fun" at a concert with Def Lep and Poison. Just pick your favorite. I'm not really into hair bands, so my pick is obvious. Plus Dylan is my favorite right along with Zep and The Beatles.

Dylan. His shows can be uneven at times but even Dylan on his worst night is going to be better than Def Leppard or Poison at their best. I do love me some Cheap Trick though. Lord knows why they aren't the headliners.

I've seen every act you listed HBG (except Mellencamp). I side with the majority. In my opinion seeing Leppard, Trick and Poison will be a rock concert you'll remember fondly, but Dylan and Willie will be an experience to tell your kids and grandkids about!

If you could go see either Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson/John Mellencamp or Def Leppard/Poison/Cheap Trick, who would you see? I really want to see both, but I can only see one. I came here because you guys are people I can trust. :)

Dylan!!!!

I've seen every act you listed HBG (except Mellencamp). I side with the majority. In my opinion seeing Leppard, Trick and Poison will be a rock concert you'll remember fondly, but Dylan and Willie will be an experience to tell your kids and grandkids about!

Exactly! :D

Ok. Thanks for the help! Bob Dylan here I come!!! :D The funny thing is me and friends were talking about Zep and somehow the conversation led us to Bob Dylan. Of course, all my friends are into other music so they say "Who's Bob Dylan?" and I say, "Ask your dad" :D

Archived