JP in LA last night

Janet

Will Jimmy make an appearance at the LA Film Festival? and will he fly back to London for an appearance at the secret gig that Dead Weather is playing next week? Fun to Hope!

I was at the Dead Weather show...wish I knew Jimmy was in the house! Dead Weather were loud, awesome, and in your face. I also know that Page will indeed be at the LA Film Festival tonight for the screening...I met with some folks at the LA Film Fest yesterday and asked them. Unfortunately I had to give my screening tickets up due to personal circumstances...bummer!!!

I was at the Dead Weather show...wish I knew Jimmy was in the house! Dead Weather were loud, awesome, and in your face. I also know that Page will indeed be at the LA Film Festival tonight for the screening...I met with some folks at the LA Film Fest yesterday and asked them. Unfortunately I had to give my screening tickets up due to personal circumstances...bummer!!!

WHAT?! I'm going to the screening tonight!

WHAT?! I'm going to the screening tonight!

:lol:Put on Your High Heeled Sneakers, cos we're goin' out tonight! :whistling:

Hey! Good luck seeing the Man!

*woo hoo old groupies must be in panic mode....who'll get to him first??? :shifty: * Ms Pam perhaps?

^ That calls for a "suddenly sick and have to split" scenario!

Hurry, get down there.

When I found out he wouldn't be at Sundance, I petered out on the 9:00 am screening.

Boy...he's a sneaky one is he not? :D

Well, I already have the tickets, but since it's a movie theater, I'm sure it's "first come, first sit." I'm going to ask to leave work at 5:30pm (I have Nazis for bosses, so that's not even guaranteed). I'm in Beverly Hills and Westwood, even in traffic, is only 20 minutes away. The show is at 7pm. If I arrive before 6pm I should be able to get a seat...

I know no one cares...I'm just really nervous and I needed to talk it out. Thanks for listening. :wave:

Aw, I'm very familiar with that feeling. Butterflies in one's stomach.

I used to feel like that days before I knew Zep were coming to town.

I sure hope your meanie boss will sympathize, and let you go early.

I really hope you get to get close to him, and better yet, talk to him. (well i'd wish you even more but..... :shifty: .). My fingers are crossed for you. ;)

Wonder where he's staying?

Oh, and if you get the chance kick Ross in his shins.... :D j/k...duh. sorta...

edit: thanx Janet for the heads up!

Aw, I'm very familiar with that feeling. Butterflies in one's stomach.

I used to feel like that days before I knew Zep were coming to town.

I sure hope your meanie boss will sympathize, and let you go early.

I really hope you get to get close to him, and better yet, talk to him. (well i'd wish you even more but..... :shifty: .). My fingers are crossed for you. ;)

Wonder where he's staying?

Oh, and if you get the chance kick Ross in his shins.... :D j/k...duh. sorta...

edit: thanx Janet for the heads up!

Woohoo! Got permission to leave early! :cheer:

To quote Almost Famous, "It's all happening!"

Well, I already have the tickets, but since it's a movie theater, I'm sure it's "first come, first sit." I'm going to ask to leave work at 5:30pm (I have Nazis for bosses, so that's not even guaranteed). I'm in Beverly Hills and Westwood, even in traffic, is only 20 minutes away. The show is at 7pm. If I arrive before 6pm I should be able to get a seat...

I know no one cares...I'm just really nervous and I needed to talk it out. Thanks for listening. :wave:

My prayers are with you.

I couldn't get away for this one, but I expect a detailed report.

Most of all, have fun.

My prayers are with you.

I couldn't get away for this one, but I expect a detailed report.

Most of all, have fun.

Thank you EL! I'm so sorry you wont be there. But let me say this, I'm already having fun! I'm telling everyone at work and emailing my friends. This is the most joy I've felt in a long time.

Oh Moonmaid, you lucky, lucky lady! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight, and even if you don't get that close to Jimmy, I'm sure that you will be blissed-out and glowing for days afterwards, just from being in the same room as him.

Don't forget to let us have all the news on what happened on your big night! :yay:

Oh Moonmaid, you lucky, lucky lady! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight, and even if you don't get that close to Jimmy, I'm sure that you will be blissed-out and glowing for days afterwards, just from being in the same room as him.

Don't forget to let us have all the news on what happened on your big night! :yay:

This is exactly how I'm feeling. I am not going to try to approach him. I hope to see him, in the flesh, but I'm super cool. And thank you for the good wishes. :)

Expect a report later tonight.

If it helps and the situation arises, keep in mind that Jimmy, Jack and Edge all sat in the middle of the theater seating here in Toronto when the film premiered last year.

It's great to hear that this fantastic movie is finally getting out and around.

And just as great to see Jimmy out and about in the public eye.

Right on.

I'm sure we all look forward to the event's unfolding.

Can't wait to hear all about your experiences.

ENJOY

Included -- picture of JP watching IMGL in Toronto

DSC01991.jpg

CheerZ

If it helps and the situation arises, keep in mind that Jimmy, Jack and Edge all sat in the middle of the theater seating here in Toronto when the film premiered last year.

It's great to hear that this fantastic movie is finally getting out and around.

And just as great to see Jimmy out and about in the public eye.

Right on.

I'm sure we all look forward to the event's unfolding.

Can't wait to hear all about your experiences.

ENJOY

Included -- picture of JP watching IMGL in Toronto

DSC01991.jpg

CheerZ

Thank you so much for the advice. I remember reading your reports with such joy. Now, I can only arrive an hour early, but I have the tickets already. Do you think I will get a seat? Will there be too many people lining up?

This is exactly how I'm feeling. I am not going to try to approach him. I hope to see him, in the flesh, but I'm super cool. And thank you for the good wishes. :)

Expect a report later tonight.

Have a great time. I hope the evening surpasses your dreams!

Hi Moon,

Well i care, have a great time and i really hope you see "God" tonight, if you dont, well i'm still here and i wont hold a grudge. :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Moon,

Well i care, have a great time and i really hope you see "God" tonight, if you dont, well i'm still here and i wont hold a grudge. :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Thank you Danny :kiss:

Now, if this all goes to shit, you guys wont make too much fun of me, will you? :bagoverhead:

How bad can it be?--the absolute WORST that can happen is you get to see the movie! Have a wonderful evening, and I hope you do get a sighting of live Jimmy too.

(If you have a chat with him, ask him if he'd like to drop in at the Nashville Dead Weather gig too . . . :whistling: )

(If you have a chat with him, ask him if he'd like to drop in at the Nashville Dead Weather gig too . . . :whistling: )

That would be a difficult task to complete, you know. ;)

But I wish the girl all the luck.

Archived