Awkward Family Photos

Jahfin

Ah, no way! I was just looking at these earlier today! I love the compound bow pic, and I love how everybody on that site now knows that those are not, in fact, crossbows, but compound bows. :lol:

submitted-by-fiarchild-family-pic.jpg

I love this one. It's like, oh god, PLEASE tell me you aren't all related! But, of course, they are. Which is so gross because look at the guy on the left. Isn't he making the hugest, smuggest, "Ohhh yeahhh, you want this" face you've ever seen? Gag. Of course, the guy on the right is all leaning in like he's trying to make the most of it, but somehow there is something infinitely wronger about that crooked little grin on the other guy's face.

Ah, no way! I was just looking at these earlier today! I love the compound bow pic, and I love how everybody on that site now knows that those are not, in fact, crossbows, but compound bows. :lol:

submitted-by-fiarchild-family-pic.jpg

I love this one. It's like, oh god, PLEASE tell me you aren't all related! But, of course, they are. Which is so gross because look at the guy on the left. Isn't he making the hugest, smuggest, "Ohhh yeahhh, you want this" face you've ever seen? Gag. Of course, the guy on the right is all leaning in like he's trying to make the most of it, but somehow there is something infinitely wronger about that crooked little grin on the other guy's face.

I can relate to this one ..... I'm the youngest and I have three sister's! It's a wounder I'm still alive!

excuse-my-boner.jpg

Dude, bring a hat next time! :lol:

The photo looks touched up. Those girls in front of him aren't hot or anything. he wouldn't be getting excited about them. It looks like the shorts have been touched up. If it was real that dude would be trying to cover up.

The photo looks touched up. Those girls in front of him aren't hot or anything. he wouldn't be getting excited about them. It looks like the shorts have been touched up. If it was real that dude would be trying to cover up.

Coming from you... well, need I say more?

Maybe he thinks the girls will be all impressed by his Master Bob.

Some guys are really desperate, y'know!

I'm glad you feel taht way because they look underage.

Don't know about that man. A horny teen is a horny teen!!!! Maybe he does have a monster in the swim trunk's!

Archived