LED ZEPPELIN / MOUNT SINAI HOSPITAL CHARITY AUCTION

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

LED ZEPPELIN / MOUNT SINAI HOSPITAL CHARITY AUCTION

September 9, 2009

Toronto's Mount Sinai Hospital is pleased to announce a special addition to its online charity auction, a rare collection of items of the legendary group Led Zeppelin.

Among the assortment of rare collectibles, vintage photographs, concert footage, cds and books is a hard cover programme from the group's 2007 reunion concert at London's O2 Arena, autographed by Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and John Paul Jones.

full press release:

http://www.ledzeppel...charity-auction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Administrators

I have newborn twin nephews currently in intensive care at Mt. Sinai. I got involved in their charity and donated some items, along with LZ who graciously donated some signed items as well.They're one of the best hospitals in the country, it's a very worthy cause.

I have newborn twin nephews currently in intensive care at Mt. Sinai. I got involved in their charity and donated some items, along with LZ who graciously donated some signed items as well.They're one of the best hospitals in the country, it's a very worthy cause.

Thoughts and prayers going out to your nephews and family, Sam. May God's angels keep them under their wings. And to a speedy trip home.

Kudo's to you and LZ, for the donated items.

That reel of film would be tops on my list!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these difficult times. I truely hope all works out well for the those baby boys. Peace.

Sam, many thanks to you (and LZ) for your involvement with this charity auction. The film footage is especially appealing. ;) If I can't stay in the auction, I would be honored to make a donation.

Sending prayers to you and your loved ones - and may God bless those beautiful little baby boys.

Sam:

I hope and pray that all goes well with your newborn nephews..

Juliet

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the auction, which raised nearly $5,000 for the hospital's charity. Also thanks to all the well-wishes for my nephews. They've endured a lot, but they're still fighting and getting better. Hopefully they'll be out of the hospital by the end of November.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the auction, which raised nearly $5,000 for the hospital's charity. Also thanks to all the well-wishes for my nephews. They've endured a lot, but they're still fighting and getting better. Hopefully they'll be out of the hospital by the end of November.

Nice to hear the auction went well Sam. Continued good wishes for your nephew's :)

Archived